Three Builds For Local College Kids

Hello! I've got five more to make, but I figured I'd put three of them here for now. I build computers for... prices and sell the computers at a flat 50-75$, always at a loss.

alt text

These three, in particular, are made in S340 Cases from NZXT, who sent over eight of their S340s to help in my cause!

On the left is outfitted with a CX600m, Z370a, i3 8100, 8gb of 2666, 128gb SSD, 640gb HDD.

The middle is outfitted with a powerman 350w, H310M, Pentium Gold G5400, 8gb of 2666, 128gb SSD, 500gb HDD

The right one is outfitted with a powerman 350w, with a M5A99FX PRO R2.0, Phenom II x4 955, GT 1030, 8gb of 1600, 256gb SSD, 320gb HDD.

alt text

Here's how I do the cable management

alt text

last edited by TheFifthAce

Great builds for good causes cannot argue with that. Also welcome to the forum and make sure to hit the light bulb on the top right for dark mode.

Nice work! Hopefully you get donations and assistance in helping with these builds.

Have you had any issues with the powerman power supplies?

@Bond007 said in Three Builds For Local College Kids:

Nice work! Hopefully you get donations and assistance in helping with these builds.

Powerman 5000 - Bombshell – 03:41
— Powerman5000VEVO

haha all I can ever think of when I see powerman PSUs

@Bond007 said in Three Builds For Local College Kids:

Well I had to order some EPS extensions because the cases are ATX and I'm an idiot, but they seem to work fine, and they're not going under that much load anyways.

Just make sure you don't give the Pentium one to someone in engineering , simulation software adores FP calculations !