What's everyone playing these days?

Would love to know what games are consuming everyone's time these days?
For me
Lots of apex
Some random free steam games
Div 2 from time to time
Fallout 76 but very rarely

My game time has dropped to next to nil in the last few weeks. Spring yardwork/outside maintenance has been taking up all my “free” time.

@Bond007 said in What's everyone playing these days?:

My game time has dropped to next to nil in the last few weeks. Spring yardwork/outside maintenance has been taking up all my “free” time.

Damn and I know how that is just finished a ton of yard work myself, building a sub floor for a playhouse later today so my youngest does not get covered in mud playing outside.

Can't touch the front yard Shaw and Telus are ripping it up for city upgrades.

The missus and I have/are taking a little break from Anthem as they have not addressed/fixed much in the past few week. Diablo III Season 17 recently started so we decided to play that, it's interesting as this season is geared towards more ancient lengendaries you have the more you do damage vs always relying on set bonuses.

@Arinoth nice I jump into D3 from time to time as well, hope the season treats you well

I had been playing CS:GO Blacksite with my kids this spring. A number of my boys are really getting into DCS and I for one do not have time to learn that game! Now I will play some F1 2018 now and then.

@Soullessone21 Thanks, it has been so far though haven't gotten the gear yet to play around with the ancients bonus.

@Arinoth damn all in due time.

@Mightyunit I have spent far too much time on csgo haha but it is a extremely addictive game