Who's still mining or at least trading?

I still mine in a minor way but trade a lot.

Would love to know who else is doing the same and if so what are you mining and what are you trading.

I know Supa is taking all my shitcoins but any random altcoins treating anyone to fair profits?

I did some mining winter of 2017/18) but then bailed in spring of 2018. Since then I am holding and have completely tuned out like a moron...

Haven't in about a year now with the profitability for casual mining in the shitter.

Haven’t done anything in forever...sitting on my fraction of a bitcoin that I mined on a 280X. Depending what happens to the value I may be able to buy something useful with it at some point.

Does newegg still accept btc? Do they rip you off if you pay that way, or are you better off going through coincards? Any other options?

@Bond007 New egg is not bad price wise on btc, never had any issues with them and buying with cryto. Bylls is another option over coincards but find them a little iffy on pricing. but they are Canadian and the owner does use this forum under another name but I will not call him out haha

@Soullessone21 said in Who's still mining or at least trading?:

@Bond007 New egg is not bad price wise on btc, never had any issues with them and buying with cryto. Bylls is another option over coincards but find them a little iffy on pricing. but they are Canadian and the owner does use this forum under another name but I will not call him out haha

Any idea what would work out to a better rate, generally speaking, between the 3?

Bylls is awesome. The price may sometimes 'look' iffy... but smokes coincards actual rate. Did some 1 to 1 comparison and Bylls was typically 3 or more percent better rates. Plus its fiat, not GCs like coincards. PLUS no tax on the order like with Coincards which just smacks of double dipping. With bylls the rate is the rate. No BS. No need to use a 1 or even 5 block transfer. As long as it shows up in the bitcoin system within 15minutes (with zero confirms just that it is in the queue) you are good to go.

last edited by GaK_45

@GaK_45 said in Who's still mining or at least trading?:

Bylls is awesome. The price may sometimes 'look' iffy... but smokes coincards actual rate. Did some 1 to 1 comparison and Bylls was typically 3 or more percent better rates. Plus its fiat, not GCs like coincards. PLUS no tax on the order like with Coincards which just smacks of double dipping. With bylls the rate is the rate. No BS. No need to use a 1 or even 5 block transfer. As long as it shows up in the bitcoin system within 15minutes (with zero confirms just that it is in the queue) you are good to go.

Good to know...maybe I am out of the loop on some terms, but "fiat"? Only the cars comes to mind.

last edited by Bond007

I could never get any responses from Bylls when I tried to use them a year and a half ago, whereas I never had any issues with Coincards and they've changed their fee to a flexible amount that you can offer to pay and they can say yes/no. Also never noticed any tax on Coincards either, must have been when I was dealing with them.

last edited by Arinoth

@Arinoth said in Who's still mining or at least trading?:

I could never get any responses from Bylls when I tried to use them a year and a half ago, whereas I never had any issues with Coincards and they've changed their fee to a flexible amount that you can offer to pay and they can say yes/no. Also never noticed any tax on Coincards either, must have been when I was doing them.

Nice 😉 haha

@Soullessone21 said in Who's still mining or at least trading?:

@Arinoth said in Who's still mining or at least trading?:

I could never get any responses from Bylls when I tried to use them a year and a half ago, whereas I never had any issues with Coincards and they've changed their fee to a flexible amount that you can offer to pay and they can say yes/no. Also never noticed any tax on Coincards either, must have been when I was doing them.

Nice 😉 haha

Haha, fixing the typo but I'll leave your quote as proof.