EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon Review

EVGA is most well known for high end GPU’s and Motherboards but as of late they have been pushing into the accessories department. With that we have the EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon on our review desk today. The EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon is very stylish, has massive features for the price and is a great option for most users. Though it may not be perfect for everyone it is extremely impressive for most users. With its real Carbon Fiber sides and very well build EVGA Unleash software for macros and RGB control, the EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon is a very impressive gaming mouse.

Please watch the video for the full review
Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share
EVGA Torq X10 Carbon Mouse Review – 08:55
— Real Hardware Reviews

Review

"EVGA is most well known for high end GPU’s and Motherboards but as of late they have been pushing into the accessories department"

with disastrous consequences we might add.

@MARSTG haha cannot argue with that, think any brand that tries to enter another sector needs to either do 2 things

1. be way lower cost
  2. offer something you cannot get else where

failing that above it is really hard to break that wall down

And most importantly
3. Provision for failure and the subsequent write-off !

What I would love to see are a few gaming mice similar to the Naga but not nearly as many buttons or price premium. Something like the Logitech S602 I think we need more of (the 6 thumb buttons, not necessarily that it is wireless).

@Arinoth that is very fair, I miss mice that you could lock the scroll wheel to three buttons and it stopped spinning, small slide forward or back and a middle click. I need this for BR games haha

I have an EVGA Torq mouse already, got it for $20 shipped directly from EVGA a few years back, I like it and have had no issues with it.

@wedge22 great to hear, happy to hear it is lasting a long time 🙂