New Clothing, mugs, cups and more on the way

Hey hey guys would love your help, We are making new shirts, mugs, vinyl stickers for cases and more

Please tell us what you would like to have changed and what options you want to see

thanks so much.

Lime Green Lettering.png Blue Lettering.png Black Lettering.png
Lime Green Logo.png Blue Logo.png Black Logo.png
Simple - Blue Logo on White.png Simple - Black Logo on White.png Simple - Black Logo on Pink.png Simple - Black Logo on Lime Green.png
Simple - White Logo on Black.png Simple - Lime Green Logo on White.png Simple - Lime Green Logo on White (1).png Simple - Lime Green Logo on Black.png
Stealth - White Logo on White.png Stealth - Black Logo on Grey.png Simple - White Logo on Pink.png Simple - White Logo on Blue.png
White Logo.png White Lettering.png

Nice design overall. Some of the colours I question...white on white, and black on black? Are they visible?

Surprisingly the black shirt with bright green and vice versa look quite good (bold, but nice).

I do like the black on black

The black on black and white in white are a matt black or white shirt with a glossy logo often found on lots of gamer branded clothes 🙂

@Soullessone21 said in New Clothing, mugs, cups and more on the way:

The black on black and white in white are a matt black or white shirt with a glossy logo often found on lots of gamer branded clothes 🙂

I guess I am out of the latest fashions...oh well.

@Bond007 haha I was to till people at CES kept walking around with that style

Prices for shirts and mugs will be listed later tonight.

If you want anything or something custom like a hat, tumbler cup, glass mug/travel MIG or specific type of shirt post here or dm me

@Soullessone21 said in New Clothing, mugs, cups and more on the way:

Prices for shirts and mugs will be listed later tonight.

2019-06-26_13-36-45.png

@Oelmuvun my bad was trying to use vista but their prices shot way up and same with a few other places really trying to hunt down somewhere to get everyone better deals as I think $30 for a teeshirt is too much.

Will update soon

That is okay, just poking fun. 🙂

@Oelmuvun nope I see this as helpful as I do not want to let this slide anymore 🙂

New shirts and vinyl case glass badges in, will install a oversized one on my case shortly.
Mugs do in later this week for those who requested them and double giveaway next month as I have been over busy this one sorry 😞

IMG_20190722_174729.jpg IMG_20190722_174816.jpg