June Forum Giveaway NVMe

This month we have a nice nvme ssd
SP256GBP34A80M28.jpg

All you need to do is post on the forum or be a patreon member or both for 2 entries each month.

So please post or reply to threads for a chance to win this great Silicon power ssd.

Ps love build logs and guides πŸ˜‰

These monthly giveaways are entirely funded by the great supporters on Patreon so please take a moment to thank all of them as I will now.
Thank you patrons and RHR posters and readers πŸ™‚

do we get a review for this ssd?

But I just got a 1TB nvme drive

last edited by D3CAF

I helped pay for that sticker!! lol

@Mr-MattyV I have your sticker when. You visit haha.

It's 256gb wanted bigger but we cover these with patron donations so next month I hope something even bigger πŸ˜‰

Ps patrons working on a new sticker/vinyl I hope you really love

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

Thanks for the giveaway! Fingers crossed!

This would be an upgrade for me as all of my SSD's are SATA.

@wedge22 awesome well good luck and post up some builds πŸ™‚

I waiting for Ryzen 3XXX. I will then have a build to post πŸ™‚

@Mightyunit
Same here. Getting a new cpu, Mb, case, and an aio cooler.

@D3CAF

Ya I gutted two computers (cpu mobo and ram) in anticipation of Zen 2 cpus. πŸ™‚

I hope to be proved correct in a few days when hopefully at E3 all is beknownst. Then again it can hardly be a BAD move to sell an 8320 mobo and DD3 ram as well as a 3770k mobo and ram. I hope the 3600 is a beast! πŸ™‚

@Mightyunit

Noice. Im just waiting on mb prices. I only have a ryzen 1600 so for sure it will be an upgrade for me. But i need to know what I have to set aside. Im going with asus prime x570 pro.

last edited by D3CAF

@D3CAF

The ASUS Prime PRO sounds exactly like what I will be getting as well. It is concerning what the prices will be. Are ASUS boards affected by tariffs OR are they made in Taiwan? It does look like X570 is a premium platform and will cost accordingly regardless of any potential tariffs. 😞

Everything going off topic, but that is part of the random fun...I hope they ship consumer electronics direct Canada and not via the USA to avoid tariff implications.

Those are some nice looking boards...I am very curious how this whole release is going to go. Could it finally give me reason to upgrade my ivy bridge? I don’t feel a β€œneed” yet, but an actually notable cpu improvement could make me rethink...

@Mightyunit im guessing it will be in the 300usd price range.

Thanka for the giveaway! Cheers

Just recently got an Logitech G600, first thing I did with the damn thing was turn off the RGB Lighting...I really don't get the seemingly obsession with RGB components...

This months winner is Clayton.H of Patreon

Thanks Clayton you have been emailed and thank you for your support of the site

Prepping for this month could use some ideas on what you guys would love to win πŸ™‚