@LPfan4ever:

Idiots in the rain. Swerving into the lane a few inches ahead of me then slamming on your brakes, while on a wet downhill slope, is a good way to get rear ended. Luckily that guy's Yaris brakes like shit and I managed to stop faster than him. ::)

damn man slow down or HWC people will tell you how everything is your fault 😛

Putting Windows 7 on ryzen so damn retarded!!!

@Soullessone21:

Putting Windows 7 on ryzen so damn retarded!!!

If you're any good at slipstreaming media I have a decent guide here you can follow http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/781091-AMD-Ryzen-Win7-ISO-Guide

@Johan45:

If you're any good at slipstreaming media I have a decent guide here you can follow http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/781091-AMD-Ryzen-Win7-ISO-Guide

I'll give this a shot thanks

@Johan45:

Used the gigabyte method someone mentioned in your post and damn son why you put in so much work when that method was instant and easy 😄 it preinstalled the usb drivers before the install screen so it went damn smoothly. was shocked how well it went, to be honest.

Todays rant: Banks and people who work at them that say the line "They should not need this" or "I know they said it is required but really it is not" you're all garbage people and I hope you get aids… that is all ps not just aids SUPER aids that kind drugs do nothing to help 😛

Finally done all the paperwork for my house and found out the bank did not stamp something I told them was required but the lady said it was not at the bank (how lazy can someone be where they refuse to stamp something) and that made it so I could not use my main account for my mortgage so every 2 weeks I need to move money around... so dumb

@Soullessone21:

Used the gigabyte method someone mentioned in your post and damn son why you put in so much work when that method was instant and easy 😄 it preinstalled the usb drivers before the install screen so it went damn smoothly. was shocked how well it went, to be honest.

Todays rant: Banks and people who work at them that say the line "They should not need this" or "I know they said it is required but really it is not" you're all garbage people and I hope you get aids… that is all ps not just aids SUPER aids that kind drugs do nothing to help 😛

Finally done all the paperwork for my house and found out the bank did not stamp something I told them was required but the lady said it was not at the bank (how lazy can someone be where they refuse to stamp something) and that made it so I could not use my main account for my mortgage so every 2 weeks I need to move money around... so dumb

It's a good skill to have for benching. My Win7 now installs on current AMD and Intel with USB/ Xhci and NVMe support.

Everyone in our house Got the flu. Was the night from hell for sure.

First sick day I have had to take in 7 years

Today it's so cold and windy in my city that while I walked to work my beard kept freezing :S

Not cool Alberta not cool.

-30…. dear global warming hurry the hell up plus over a foot of snow and the city is not clearing their maintained paths...  I want my taxes that pay for this back haha.

@Soullessone21:

-30…. dear global warming hurry the hell up plus over a foot of snow and the city is not clearing their maintained paths...  I want my taxes that pay for this back haha.

This weather is killing my head and the poor dog is so mopey and unhappy its not cool.

@enaberif:

This weather is killing my head and the poor dog is so mopey and unhappy its not cool.

Yah lots of the people here are saying their heads hurt to from it.

Agree on the dog part our dog is hating it as he has no belly fur

@Soullessone21:

Yah lots of the people here are saying their heads hurt to from it.

Agree on the dog part our dog is hating it as he has no belly fur

Our dog hasn't gone for a walk in the morning now for almost 2 weeks and hasn't been to the park in about the same on the weekends.

Her routine is so screwed up she doesn't even care to get out of bed in the morning.

Had a few hard lockups while playing PUBG. I reeaaaally hope it's related to the last patch and not my GPU being old as hell.  😕

Always impressed by the amount of entitlement all generations have,

I always hear (with good reason) how entitled the millennial generation of which I am part of is, but yet all generations seem to have some sense of this.

Today I finally caught on camera the guy who has been filling all the trash bins at our work that we pay the city and not the building to pickup, right now we are moving so we have been paying extra to have them removed daily as we have a lot of junk.

Found out it was a 40+ something guy who works for the building, his line was "well we own the building and I don't want to fill ours so we distribute our garbage and recycling to all the tenants bins" told him the building does not pay for our bins and due to moving we have no reason to cover his trash costs. He went on to rant about the fact that we rent off of his boss so we should cover their garbage costs... we are leaving as his boss charges way over what any other warehouse does for power and per foot....

people these days

@lpfan4ever said in General Rants Section:

Had a few hard lockups while playing PUBG. I reeaaaally hope it's related to the last patch and not my GPU being old as hell.  😕

at least someone solved that issue for you 😛

Rant but possible rave haha ordered a ton of stuff they all show in my city but say weeks till delivery :S

Another possible rave, shipped out like $200 worth shipping fees of gear and somehow some of the shipments have already got to the locations I shipped to all over the world in less than 3 days 😮

I woke up an hour early this morning as the bedroom was unusually hot to only find out that the air conditioner we use for the living room's exhaust vent hose decided to rip a little causing it to vent hot hair into the apartment vs outside. I had no duct tape so packing tape is hopefully doing its job for the day until when I leave work, get duct tape and fix it. No real drive to spend 50$+ on a replacement hose with the plan on selling the unit whenever we find a house (hopefully later this summer or early this fall).

Another rant, dealing with a cold/sinus infection and what does my body do 2 hours before I need to get up for work, wake myself up with a loud cough that hurt my throat and caused me to get a headache.

At work today and the guys say I sound like crap, at least no one has accused me of not being sick.

@arinoth Damn man get well soon, Had one of those a few months back lasted 3 weeks of hell

It'll have to be by this afternoon because that's when the inlaws (plus sister and uncle) show up for the next few days visiting.

Views