RHR Crew

@LPfan4ever:

Idiots in the rain. Swerving into the lane a few inches ahead of me then slamming on your brakes, while on a wet downhill slope, is a good way to get rear ended. Luckily that guy's Yaris brakes like shit and I managed to stop faster than him. ::)

damn man slow down or HWC people will tell you how everything is your fault 😛

RHR Crew

Putting Windows 7 on ryzen so damn retarded!!!

@Soullessone21:

Putting Windows 7 on ryzen so damn retarded!!!

If you're any good at slipstreaming media I have a decent guide here you can follow http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/781091-AMD-Ryzen-Win7-ISO-Guide

RHR Crew

@Johan45:

If you're any good at slipstreaming media I have a decent guide here you can follow http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/781091-AMD-Ryzen-Win7-ISO-Guide

I'll give this a shot thanks

RHR Crew

@Johan45:

Used the gigabyte method someone mentioned in your post and damn son why you put in so much work when that method was instant and easy 😄 it preinstalled the usb drivers before the install screen so it went damn smoothly. was shocked how well it went, to be honest.

Todays rant: Banks and people who work at them that say the line "They should not need this" or "I know they said it is required but really it is not" you're all garbage people and I hope you get aids… that is all ps not just aids SUPER aids that kind drugs do nothing to help 😛

Finally done all the paperwork for my house and found out the bank did not stamp something I told them was required but the lady said it was not at the bank (how lazy can someone be where they refuse to stamp something) and that made it so I could not use my main account for my mortgage so every 2 weeks I need to move money around... so dumb

@Soullessone21:

Used the gigabyte method someone mentioned in your post and damn son why you put in so much work when that method was instant and easy 😄 it preinstalled the usb drivers before the install screen so it went damn smoothly. was shocked how well it went, to be honest.

Todays rant: Banks and people who work at them that say the line "They should not need this" or "I know they said it is required but really it is not" you're all garbage people and I hope you get aids… that is all ps not just aids SUPER aids that kind drugs do nothing to help 😛

Finally done all the paperwork for my house and found out the bank did not stamp something I told them was required but the lady said it was not at the bank (how lazy can someone be where they refuse to stamp something) and that made it so I could not use my main account for my mortgage so every 2 weeks I need to move money around... so dumb

It's a good skill to have for benching. My Win7 now installs on current AMD and Intel with USB/ Xhci and NVMe support.

RHR Crew

Everyone in our house Got the flu. Was the night from hell for sure.

First sick day I have had to take in 7 years

RHR Crew

Today it's so cold and windy in my city that while I walked to work my beard kept freezing :S

Not cool Alberta not cool.

RHR Crew

-30…. dear global warming hurry the hell up plus over a foot of snow and the city is not clearing their maintained paths...  I want my taxes that pay for this back haha.

@Soullessone21:

-30…. dear global warming hurry the hell up plus over a foot of snow and the city is not clearing their maintained paths...  I want my taxes that pay for this back haha.

This weather is killing my head and the poor dog is so mopey and unhappy its not cool.

RHR Crew

@enaberif:

This weather is killing my head and the poor dog is so mopey and unhappy its not cool.

Yah lots of the people here are saying their heads hurt to from it.

Agree on the dog part our dog is hating it as he has no belly fur

@Soullessone21:

Yah lots of the people here are saying their heads hurt to from it.

Agree on the dog part our dog is hating it as he has no belly fur

Our dog hasn't gone for a walk in the morning now for almost 2 weeks and hasn't been to the park in about the same on the weekends.

Her routine is so screwed up she doesn't even care to get out of bed in the morning.

Global Moderator

Had a few hard lockups while playing PUBG. I reeaaaally hope it's related to the last patch and not my GPU being old as hell.  😕

Views

Looks like your connection to Real Hardware Reviews Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.