Friggen Contractors and company landlord, screwed us over for permits now I am on an even larger uphill battle feels more like scaling a f#$king cliff at this point.

Also on the weekend my dumbass dog got sprayed by a skunk, pile it on world 😛

Youtube I hate you so damn much as of late, new algo makes it so your videos only hit your subs if you post daily 😞 got to start making more time for this as it is frustrating as fuck.
If anyone wants to help go comment on our videos that really helps to push the algo aside and get it on more view lists.

I show you nothing but love google and all you do is abuse...:P

The cost of heat pumps, more specifically some people at work telling me what they think it would be for me and then 2+ companies coming back at double that guestimation...

@Arinoth said in General Rants Section:

The cost of heat pumps, more specifically some people at work telling me what they think it would be for me and then 2+ companies coming back at double that guestimation...

Know exactly what you're going through, the worse part is the places that quote the lower prices will most likely have fine print to charge you double the other quotes to.

I have one more place coming today to give me a quote then we get to decide if we want to do it or not.

@Arinoth said in General Rants Section:

I have one more place coming today to give me a quote then we get to decide if we want to do it or not.

Good luck hope you get it figured out and a good deal 🙂

Working with a Telus field tech on a 911 phone line that's stuck logged in, but with no phone actually hooked up and no way to log it out. Telus finally figures out the line is busy and clears it. Of course since it's technically signed in, it hops right back into the 911 call queue. Cue my worst nightmare, a fuckin 911 call starts ringing on the phone and obviously the result is just panic from the both of us. Thankfully it was a police non-emergency line, but I hope that at least the caller ended up back in the queue rather than being kicked out once we gathered ourselves. 😐

@LPfan4ever Note to self, avoid emergencies in any city LPFan works in and you will be safe 😛

Tired! that is my rant, damn tired all the time and out of meds but don't want to deal with a walk in so tired and out of breath like a fat guy answering his door when takeout is ordered 😛

Views