@LPfan4ever Damn man really sorry to hear that, always horrible when someone you know passes on and even harder when it is on the job 😞

Sorry to hear for your and your family's loss.

What is this crap

20190411_185210.jpg

Was like +15 the other day...

COTS Level 2 Managed Switch that somehow doesn't come with a power supply...what?!

@Arinoth haha that sucks it really does

Their back, flying hissing shitting assholes...
20190416_071541.jpg

@Soullessone21 said in General Rants Section:

Their back, flying hissing shitting assholes...
20190416_071541.jpg

Not a fan of the ol' cobra chicken?

Friend of a friend reaches out to me to help him build 3 insane watercooled computers, mixes model 1070's(sizes all over) 7 gpus per system, complains psus will cost too much, awesome guy Xeven sends me a link to a awesome dual psu Supermicro case that can be used to build the system.

He sees the price of 6k and goes, it is not worth his time or cost. Show him the cooling parts cost and he says too much but he will rush order parts he can find on sale(that most likely are wrong fitting) and wanted me to give up my long weekend to build it all for him, pretty much 3 weeks of custom bending cords, measuring and testing plus no way enough power to power the system.

Just do not get people, this guy is worth millions and the best option is some how too much....

Why!?!

PS Xeven love that supermicro gpu case https://www.supermicro.com/products/system/4U/4029/SYS-4029GP-TRT2.cfm

last edited by Soullessone21
    Views