Day 7 of this crazy flu going around. Has flattened and bedridden literally every single person around me who has caught it. Wish I could hurry and shake this so I can fill the food section with lots of food pron!

@Fudd:

Day 7 of this crazy flu going around. Has flattened and bedridden literally every single person around me who has caught it. Wish I could hurry and shake this so I can fill the food section with lots of food pron!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's fully reloaded and ready to ship. Even upgraded her to just for you buddy 🙂

@Soullessone21:

@Fudd:

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's fully reloaded and ready to ship. Even upgraded her to just for you buddy 🙂

Guess my rant here would be I couldn't thank you well enough.  Guess I could start with an epic cheesecake made by me.

Also discovered I am highly allergic to Dextromethorpan (active ingredient in Vicks daytime flu pills). Thought I was safe since I know pseudo-ephedrine does a number on me and wasn't in these pills. To think some nutjobs enjoy getting high off this and feeling this way.

Don't you guys and gals HATE when you go to buy some parts for a build at a computer store or anywhere really and they go," Hi can I help explain this product to you?"
No please go on. I picked up something NO Scrub would pick up and you want to explain. Where is Willy Wonka when you need him. YOU DON'T SAY AYYYYYYY?????

My Dogs a racist… that is all 😠

@Soullessone21:

You know animals take on the likes and dislikes of their owners…just sayin.... 😛

@Arinoth:

@Soullessone21:

You know animals take on the likes and dislikes of their owners…just sayin.... 😛

we were warned when we got him that he was abused by Asians, At least he doesn't hate Mexicans like some Racist Jewish man I know 😛

At least he doesn't hate Mexicans like some Racist Jewish man I know 😛

LOL … That is some statement. Last time I checked, the jews in Izrael want to decleare the state to be just for jews. No-one else. And that is unacceptable for the Palestinians, because that would make them give up all their land and forever accept that this is "jews only."
So I would not wonder when some jews are kinda racists. Izrael seems to be full of racist people.
(jews are IMHO not even a race, because everyone can become a jew, just pass the religions tests and you are a jew)

As for the dog goes, that is not racism. That is experience.

Racism is only blind hatefull for persons, regardless of experience with them, just for their race. So if the poor doggie get abused by Asians, then I won't wonder any bit, that he did not like them all, because of his experience with them. At least he should be happy that they did not eat him, they do it... sometimes they even steal dogs and slaughter them into improvised (and usually pretty messy) slaughterhouses and sell their meat for other Asians... Damn Vietcong, eh?

On the other hand, when you get constantly beat up and robbed by blacks, then first time you see black person, you immediatelly prepare to defend and sooner or later you start hating them all. Is this racism? No. This is experience. Sure some of them could be different, but you won't be able to see that after the traumatizing experiences, so you (for your own safety) start to dislike them all.
That is how racism sometimes starts. Another point is getting indoctrinated by some wrong ideology, that condem all people of certain race (races) as bad, w/o even getting them a chance to prove the teory wrong.

I read a few articles on the Huffington post today(was on facebook should not of got sucked in by the blue devil) These articles are to do with banning dogs such as Pit Bulls, here is my reply to their writing team.

Come on this is another article from the huffinton post sorry but they are not famous for giving a flying F#$k about real facts. This is the same group of "writers" who said "Chinese teens and taking cabbages for walks to get over loneliness" They are like many other blog based sites not reporters of the news, they are hits trolls, they could careless if you agree or disagree with them. Just clicking the article is a win for them, Linking them is a fail to our cause and our dogs as every click is money in their pocket. How do I know this I own my own site as well, every click we get is cash into the site, could I write about hatred and lies like these people do, of course but will I hell no.

I am a Pit Bull owner my dog is HUGE and coming toward someone would scare anyone when hes all excited and wants to play. So I am a responsible owner, he only stays on a short leash when we go for a walk, when my young children have friends over he goes for a nap on our bed or in his crate. We do these things not do to the fact he is a
Pit Bull(Staffy Terrier) but do to the fact he is a dog. Any dog can bite, but sorry that falls on the owner. If you want to take anything from the Huffingtonpost and many other sites and news reporters these days it is this, "Racism is alive and well in Canada and the states", due to the fact Black families and other nationalities and races have a voice to back them now and the law on their side it is not okay in a socially sanctioned way to hate other people for their colour or religion but don't worry hate mongers you can always rally together to murder innocent family pets as that is just okay for some reason in the world we live in.

Classic - blame the defenseless.
Pit Bulls have the unfortunate "luck", that their jaws are quite powerfull, so when they bite, it is usually pretty bad, many times in can be fatal in areas such as neck. And when you combine irresponsible owners, that are training these dogs to be aggressive and beat them a lot, then you get your own "cruise missile."
And sooner or later, bad things happens.

Media will simplify it to "these attacks dogs should be outlawed."
While in reality, it should be "those that create aggressive dogs, witch bite others, will be held fully responsible and sentenced as if they do the damage."

Because yes - if I beat the poor dog each day, train him to bite and go for neck and then unleash him on someone, I did just killed the person. The dog was only the tool, so my hands aren't messy and I can always get away when convincing the jury, that the person provocated the dog and I just did not put him down soon enought, so I'm not responsible, because I did what I can.
That defense is likely to work, witch is why the law should look at how I trained the dog in first place.

Currently only the poor dogs get to blame. They might one day figure it out and bite the presstitutes. Then they will be really demonized…

Left work at noon have been on the phone for almost 5 hours since, more then a little pissed off this is that last way I wanted to start a long weekend was working:( !!!

On call this weekend been fucking on the phone over 8 hours now this is retarded, I have site work to do and trying to explain to my wife that reviews and my full time job are different things is not fun. I fully understand her side of things as I know I am on the computer all day while I'm home on call for my main job so its very hard to understand the difference from that and reviews.

Gotta do less time for work, and more for family. Your kids and dogs need you too, not only computers. These boxes can do well w/o you too  😉

BTW, try to cut down your time on the phone, unless you use headset and your head are not at least as close to the antena…  🙂

Well Company A (which was my interview on Tuesday) had me do this online numeric and linguistic tests since apparently that's how they judge if someone is a fit for their company. Ok, that's fine, other than the numeric test revolved around calculating inflation rates, gdp, and other economic stuff, while the practice test was more sensible algebra questions. Not sure why a test engineer would need to know how to do the econ stuff randomly.

Company B's interview faired a bit better, but being a year removed from school, having not programmed in at least a year and always having been bad at the theory questioning of programming (I can program quite well in front of a computer, ask me programming questions on paper and I'm not as good) so not sure how that one went. I believe I nailed their sample programming question, but I think I had enough theory questions I couldn't ask that I'm probably not going to be landing that job. My little gripe with them is there wasn't much actual inquiry about my education or past work experience.

Stress level has been higher than ever before in my life these last few months.

Not fun not fun at all :S

I friggen hate cats :@

Taking my dog for a walk when out of no where a cat runs from out of someone's yard and rips right into my leg then my dogs face.

I rip the damn thing off him and it runs away but not till it got me good.

WTF  ??? … I love cats, but this one I would probably try to harm and expect my dog bite her too. I never imagined that cat could attack anyone (except bird, mice, other small animals and other cats). I was few times warned about possibly charging cock, but then I laughed and proposed, that if that happen, we will have him in the soup - and the "dangerous" cock was quite quiet and keep low profile later on.

So except one case, when I was young and "friends" got the "great" idea to convince a sizably huge bulldog "Cir" to attack me, I was not attacked by any animal at all.
Even as young, I easily fighted off the bulldog by kicks to ribs into stalemate, where he did not want attack anymore, because it is hurting to be kicked again and again. The dog have more sense that these guys and even that I have nothing against it, he is lucky, that I had nothing else on hand that my bare hands and legs.
Also it was summer, so there is no jacket to sacrifice over hand to use as bait to deliver more serious attack, when the dog bite into it.

Because my love and passion for all animals end the moment they get violent very abruptly. So such cat will really need his alleged 9 lives, trying to attack me.

But maybe he/she get away with it too, because I would be too surprised, that cat is attacking me... That is something I would argue that never can happen, but obviously, I would be wrong. Clean you wounds properly, John. God knows, if this crazy cat is not infected by something... Because cats are not like that normaly. They are nice, fluffy and purr very nicely.

Don't hate them, because of one rooten example, even it hurts.

My main rant go to Canadian post. 6 to 30 days delivery - yet still nothing since 7.5.2014?! Grrrrr... they need such crazy cat down their pants!  😠

Getting a moving quote to see that the estimated weight they gave more than double the weight I moved out from Fredericton was. Yes I have some more stuff, but I do not have more than double the weight of items I'm moving with me. When I told the guy their weight was waaay off from everyone else and thus so was their quote the guy said he is going to recalculate.

I move from Fredericton to Whitby with about 1500lbs of stuff, most quotes moving out east are around 2000-2200lbs which sounds right as I'm taking a tad more furniture. but 3300lbs for a 2 bedroom apartment without any couches and a double bed that does not weight 200lbs…I think they are off quite a bit.

Day 3 of a flu. Who the hell gets a flu during a miserable heat wave?

Guess my gf was right - I cant party like im 20 anymore lol.

I catched flu when the weather just get better too… so maybe I'm getting old too?
Dunno.

What suxx most is, when a new nice eVGA GTX 660 card is not working anymore. Fan on full speed when power on and no display at all. Damn, that suxx. 4 days of usage and ... this. By a just little Crysis Warhead gaming 😞

Views