News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums

New GPU's listed systems listing soon (1050 ti, 1060, 1080, 580)

Payment acceptable (EMT, Crypto and Paypal) (paypal will get a extra $5 charge for fees)

All Items ship from Alberta (Calgary Area)

Warranty on all devices is still at least 6 months remaining and I will personally cover a 3 month swap out warranty for equal or greater value.

Shipping is through Canada Post tracked and normally will be $20 for item with box but for items only in smaller boxes are usually only $15. 

Thank you

GTX 1060 6gb Multiple brands (evga, MSI, Aorus) with box $160

GTX 1050 ti Asus with box $115 (all pending)

Nitro RX 580 4GB With box $125

GPU's with no packaging and more used but cleaned and tested

Aorus GTX 1080 8gb WFOC $400 No Box (all Sold!!!!)

MSI GTX 1060 6gb no box $155

Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb no box $155

Motherboards

Full Systems(listing after testing)

IMG_0550.jpgIMG_0551.jpgIMG_0552.jpgIMG_0553.jpgIMG_0555.jpgIMG_0556.jpgIMG_0557.jpg

Much more listed soon

• Like 1

I ordered a Samsung Odyssey + for my boys, they play DCS and I think VR would be great in a sim like that. I need a fast GPU for the "high" res of the Samsung Odyssey + correct? A 1070 or 1080 would be too slow?

I posted here because I see you have a 2070 for sale. I think that is no faster than a 1080 correct? I think a 1080ti would be best but I do not know. The Samsung Odyssey + will ship soon...

Edited by Mightyunit
3 hours ago, Mightyunit said:

I ordered a Samsung Odyssey + for my boys, they play DCS and I think VR would be great in a sim like that. I need a fast GPU for the "high" res of the Samsung Odyssey + correct? A 1070 or 1080 would be too slow?

I posted here because I see you have a 2070 for sale. I think that is no faster than a 1080 correct? I think a 1080ti would be best but I do not know. The Samsung Odyssey + will ship soon...

A 2070 sits roughly in the middle between a 1080 and 1080Ti.

1 hour ago, Mightyunit said:

Do you know if a 2070 is "enough" for the Odyssey +? 

Just sold my last 2070 may have more next week will keep you posted but I do have one 1080, if this is a gift for your kids and since your such a epic customer I can send you the 1080 to see how it runs and if you want it buy it if not send it back 🙂

31 minutes ago, Soullessone21 said:

Just sold my last 2070 may have more next week will keep you posted but I do have one 1080, if this is a gift for your kids and since your such a epic customer I can send you the 1080 to see how it runs and if you want it buy it if not send it back 🙂

That is very generous!!! However I will try the odyssey with what I have and then see if I look for something better. Thank you anyways!

Lots sold but still have tons,

heads up though next month after CES there will be a massive mix of other hardware as I will be helping a buddy clear out an entire companies hardware, those who remember back when I first joined HWC forum these are massive amounts of hardware and I will list it all in the new year. what I know of already when I walked around their store

lots of like new or new GTX 1060s with all packaging

many RX 580s and some older gear like 280x's and 760s also tons of ram, motherboards, cpus 

Cannot wait for this madness 🙂

3 hours ago, Soullessone21 said:

Lots sold but still have tons,

heads up though next month after CES there will be a massive mix of other hardware as I will be helping a buddy clear out an entire companies hardware, those who remember back when I first joined HWC forum these are massive amounts of hardware and I will list it all in the new year. what I know of already when I walked around their store

lots of like new or new GTX 1060s with all packaging

many RX 580s and some older gear like 280x's and 760s also tons of ram, motherboards, cpus 

Cannot wait for this madness 🙂

Good to know, and thanks for the heads up. I will have have a good think about if I need anything. 

Are they custom boxes, or pre-builds (curious about motherboards etc)?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...