• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So damn happy to be a special guest at LTX2020 https://www.ltxexpo.com/guests

Posted Images

Good is, that I finally figured out why the Duron 750 does not work in JetWay V266B mobo - forget about oldschool switch between 100 and 133MHz FSB modes, lol (working on very low 3DMark 03 scores) ;)

Bad is, that I still have no real idea why I cannot seems to get to 8/50MHz clocks with my FX5200 card. 12/80MHz is too high, giving scores like 73 or 65 Marks :-[Too high!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I deserve a metal I am the ultimate piss off to the rushed Xmas shopper :) I take my time sure I'm quick to pay and fast when it's holding up people but I do not rush and I am the first to defend that employee being yelled at Cuz someone doesn't remember their pin and takes it out on them. Plus the cop was right behind me and she did not take kind to the poor kid being yelled at.

Karma is what makes my world go round :)

• 2 months later...

Never understood why people bitcoined till the weekend.

Had a great Interview with some cool people at Bitcoinbrains and they gave me the chance to try out a few new bitcoining toys.

Over the weekend I learned a hell of a lot and really enjoyed setting up the wallets and accounts and getting into coining.

Quickly it reminded me of [email protected] all over again in the fun days. Where you got a group of people together made a team and just tried to get one level above another.

Now its all about getting that next coin and next challenge done.

Really feeling a new addiction starting but think it should all be worth it if I make a few dollars or trade for some great gear.

This addiction can at least be worth something, if your hardware is fast enought ;) Witch is a good thing. It is also free of govt regulations and BS, so another reason for it, even in current form the Bitcoin is not suitable for long term investment.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

some dogs hate water and some love it :)

WarThunder suxx on DX9 hardware. There are drawn 1km high trees and plenty of them. So much sometimes, that framerate drop to 0.8fps (!) from average 41fps:

Sometimes "fee to play" means "we need free betatesters" ;D Buildings flying in air? Cool. Untill you hit one or two of them... ;D 1km high trees? Cool, untill the framerate drop so bad... that you cannot control the plane...

Looks like no-one is currently testing anything on DX9 hardware (WinXP SP3, 8600GT).

• 2 weeks later...

Learned something my first solo flight years back.

Look confused as fuck every chance you get. This will make it so all the employees at the airport wave you from point to point and get you through all the speed checks.

Today less then 2 minutes in line and boarding a plane and got randomly screened twice. Time from getting out of cab to sitting at my gate 7 minutes.

New record :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Returned my 4k crap dell lcd and scored a triple LG 27" setup. Giving my 3 22" screens to Jedan he needs a better gaming setup anyways :)

Now I need to find a good stand.

2 780 ti oc's on the way to as the 770s are just not cutting it anymore. Weekend of upgrades coming :)

Congratulations! ;) :DOne 780ti is not enought for you? Man, you getting too picky :)

And eVGA RMA service is amazing. Sendt on 15th, 23th get new card with much better cooler and slightly higher boost clocks - eVGA RMA service rulez! (fingers crossed for longetivity of the card)

• 1 month later...

To the awesome people who have been mining in my name on multipool.us thank you so much.

It's because of awesome people like you that we can afford the giveaways and even helped us to afford a awesome one this Xmas :)

My scrypt miners are soullessone21.dog password xFor sha it's soullessone21.1 for easy or gpu and .2 for asics password x

You all rock :)

Well started off buying a reconditioned Corsair TX750 V1 PSU from tigerdirect for $50, tested it with my PSU tester when I received it and put it on the shelf till I need it. 4 months later I slapped it into a system and its all good till the PSU hits a load and then WHAM 16v on the 12v line and shutdown. sadface indeed. I filled out an online RMA and even though it was outside the window for reconditioned gear they accepted it yay.

A month later I finally receive my fixed PSU and the first thing I notice is that the metal Corsair product tags are all crooked and look sloppy. Plug it all in and WHAM same exact thing magic smoke show, now I also was using another Corsair TX750 V1 and tested that in the system and it was all cream so I thought WTF. Filled out another RMA and this time let them know it was the same issue twice and then I ranted a bit.

Turns out Corsair is awesome and keeps my business, they sent me a shiny new RM750 Gold unit and I didn't have to pay to ship my RMA in ! Woo Hoo.

@funguseater:

Well started off buying a reconditioned Corsair TX750 V1 PSU from tigerdirect for $50, tested it with my PSU tester when I received it and put it on the shelf till I need it. 4 months later I slapped it into a system and its all good till the PSU hits a load and then WHAM 16v on the 12v line and shutdown. sadface indeed. I filled out an online RMA and even though it was outside the window for reconditioned gear they accepted it yay.

A month later I finally receive my fixed PSU and the first thing I notice is that the metal Corsair product tags are all crooked and look sloppy. Plug it all in and WHAM same exact thing magic smoke show, now I also was using another Corsair TX750 V1 and tested that in the system and it was all cream so I thought WTF. Filled out another RMA and this time let them know it was the same issue twice and then I ranted a bit.

Turns out Corsair is awesome and keeps my business, they sent me a shiny new RM750 Gold unit and I didn't have to pay to ship my RMA in ! Woo Hoo.

That's a nice outcome to a frustrating set of events.

• 1 month later...