• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So damn happy to be a special guest at LTX2020 https://www.ltxexpo.com/guests

Posted Images

It's Friday!!! Nuf said there haha.

Damn happy talks and Tom Harris hooked up out mobile reviewer with a box of phones worth thousands :) damn damn grateful, thanks Tom Harris team.

GaK is back with some reviews next week, always love his super in-depth reviews (and the 8+ hours of editing for each one :p)

I return soon with a new outlook, new set and most of all a passion to hit the ground running.

Ps should we giveaway a full computer to spark our return?

• 2 months later...

@Soullessone21:

Today I give notice on a job I have had for the last 5 years. It has been a great place to work but an opportunity I could not pass up came up and I'm going to take it.

Excited for a new team, a new challenge and learning for the first time in a long time.

Wish me luck

Best of luck with the change. I hope it plays out well for you.

@Soullessone21:

Today I give notice on a job I have had for the last 5 years. It has been a great place to work but an opportunity I could not pass up came up and I'm going to take it.

Excited for a new team, a new challenge and learning for the first time in a long time.

Wish me luck

Good luck man, something new is always a nice change. Hopefully they're good people to work with/for

Had my yearly performance this year, on Friday, and ended up with a decent/fairly good raise percentage. Additionally found out that I've made a name of myself here to the point managers are beginning to politely argue between themselves to see who can get my time to work on their projects.

@Arinoth:

Had my yearly performance this year, on Friday, and ended up with a decent/fairly good raise percentage. Additionally found out that I've made a name of myself here to the point managers are beginning to politely argue between themselves to see who can get my time to work on their projects.

Congrats my man I am sure you earned it, enjoy the money and fame :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@arinoth said in General Raves Section:

Thanks Soulless and the rest of RHR for the belated birthday gift (GTX 1070), now to figure out where the hell it's going to go.

Wow. Enjoy the 1070! I guess I am well overdue in saying happy birthday.

@arinoth said in General Raves Section:

Offer accepted on a house, now the fun begins, finalize up the mortgage, home inspection, letter of insurability and more!

Good luck with everything! Hopefully it all goes smooth.

I won an 8086k!!! My biggest win ever. I put a lot of thought into it, and although I really want to keep the CPU, I don't even max out my current one and would need to invest in a new MOB/ram (is ram ever going to go back down in price). I am going to put it up for sale and use the money for a GPU upgrade. Hopefully I will find a good deal on a used 1070/1080 (used prices on them seem to be finally dropping).