Move though stressful ended up going great.
Thanks for your help lpfan4ever, kevin(buddy of mine) his friends who helped, paid guy who helped and my awesome wife for all your hard work. Looking forward to setting up the house and new office.

Glad it all worked out. Moving is the worst

Glad to hear the stressful part is over…now you need to settle in.

@Bond007:

Glad to hear the stressful part is over…now you need to settle in.

And get working on that country cup  ;D

@Johan45:

And get working on that country cup   ;D

I need a desk first right now no desk at all so I am either Ocing on the floor though that might be the way I go I would like a desk haha

Finally got a desk going to pick it up tonight I hope 🙂

Also got a dishwasher installed so that's a plus

Hope to be back to videos and reviews asap.

It's Friday!!! Nuf said there haha.

Damn happy talks and Tom Harris hooked up out mobile reviewer with a box of phones worth thousands 🙂 damn damn grateful, thanks Tom Harris team.

GaK is back with some reviews next week, always love his super in-depth reviews (and the 8+ hours of editing for each one :p)

I return… soon with a new outlook, new set and most of all a passion to hit the ground running.

Ps should we giveaway a full computer to spark our return?

Today I give notice on a job I have had for the last 5 years. It has been a great place to work but an opportunity I could not pass up came up and I'm going to take it.

Excited for a new team, a new challenge and learning for the first time in a long time.

Wish me luck

@Soullessone21:

Today I give notice on a job I have had for the last 5 years. It has been a great place to work but an opportunity I could not pass up came up and I'm going to take it.

Excited for a new team, a new challenge and learning for the first time in a long time.

Wish me luck

Best of luck with the change. I hope it plays out well for you.

@Soullessone21:

Wish me luck

Good luck man, something new is always a nice change. Hopefully they're good people to work with/for

Thanks guys.
Already brought home some work from the new job and I do not start for another week haha.

Anyone a linux guru here who wants to show soul some love 😛

Had my yearly performance this year, on Friday, and ended up with a decent/fairly good raise percentage. Additionally found out that I've made a name of myself here to the point managers are beginning to politely argue between themselves to see who can get my time to work on their projects.

@Arinoth:

Had my yearly performance this year, on Friday, and ended up with a decent/fairly good raise percentage. Additionally found out that I've made a name of myself here to the point managers are beginning to politely argue between themselves to see who can get my time to work on their projects.

Congrats my man I am sure you earned it, enjoy the money and fame 🙂

Last day at old job SO BORED!!!! haha

My desk at my new job. Works great when I only get about 30 min to sit in a 10 hour work day 🙂

New job we see some of the coolest and strangest hardware, anyone think I should do daily tech photos on here?

BTC price is tanking.... wait this is raves why am I raving, due to so many other coins fucking rocking to the moon today
Ð is for Ðogecoin – 01:20
— ZimoNitrome

went from making $10-20 a day per rig to a whopping 20-45 a day 😄

BTC did a massive jump again today 😄 life is good

Booyah!!!!!

Finally can finish a review I have wanted to do for months plus a case review is always fun 🙂

0_1533667204151_20180807_122739.jpg

@soullessone21 said in General Raves Section:

Booyah!!!!!

Finally can finish a review I have wanted to do for months plus a case review is always fun 🙂

What's in the box 😉

@arinoth
A case a very big case... haha

Views