big shoutout to @eyetrance for the awesome work with the new forum categories icons they look amazing in my mind 😄 if you are looking for avatar or site artwork hit him up 🙂

PS CES Tuesday, this will be insane!!

they are very nice! Clean and simple! Great work!

I'll make sure to give him your kudos, for now I wait for my flight to ces to arrive haha

Well looks like today is a good day, not only did I get a raise, I also got a market adjustment pay increase too. I'm also supposedly on track towards my next promotion (which probably won't be for another year or two at the earliest).

@Arinoth said in General Raves Section:

Well looks like today is a good day, not only did I get a raise, I also got a market adjustment pay increase too. I'm also supposedly on track towards my next promotion (which probably won't be for another year or two at the earliest).

Congrats my man enjoy it 🙂

On the other hand I got 1.5% and got told to shut up and be thankful it wasn't 0. Nice job Sam.

Thanks guys, it's due in part to the yearly review system the company uses and my apparent attention to detail (aka quality work) coming in ahead of schedule and under budget.

Views