To the awesome people who have been mining in my name on multipool.us thank you so much.

It's because of awesome people like you that we can afford the giveaways and even helped us to afford a awesome one this Xmas 🙂

My scrypt miners are soullessone21.dog password x
For sha it's soullessone21.1 for easy or gpu and .2 for asics password x

You all rock 🙂

Well started off buying a reconditioned Corsair TX750 V1 PSU from tigerdirect  for $50, tested it with my PSU tester when I received it and put it on the shelf till I need it. 4 months later I slapped it into a system and its all good till the PSU hits a load and then WHAM 16v on the 12v line and shutdown. sadface indeed.  I filled out an online RMA and even though it was outside the window for reconditioned gear they accepted it… yay.

A month later I finally receive my fixed PSU and the first thing I notice is that the metal Corsair product tags are all crooked and look sloppy. Plug it all in and WHAM same exact thing magic smoke show, now I also was using another Corsair TX750 V1 and tested that in the system and it was all cream so I thought WTF. Filled out another RMA and this time let them know it was the same issue twice and then I ranted a bit.

Turns out Corsair is awesome and keeps my business, they sent me a shiny new RM750 Gold unit and I didn't have to pay to ship my RMA in ! Woo Hoo.

@funguseater:

Well started off buying a reconditioned Corsair TX750 V1 PSU from tigerdirect  for $50, tested it with my PSU tester when I received it and put it on the shelf till I need it. 4 months later I slapped it into a system and its all good till the PSU hits a load and then WHAM 16v on the 12v line and shutdown. sadface indeed.  I filled out an online RMA and even though it was outside the window for reconditioned gear they accepted it… yay.

A month later I finally receive my fixed PSU and the first thing I notice is that the metal Corsair product tags are all crooked and look sloppy. Plug it all in and WHAM same exact thing magic smoke show, now I also was using another Corsair TX750 V1 and tested that in the system and it was all cream so I thought WTF. Filled out another RMA and this time let them know it was the same issue twice and then I ranted a bit.

Turns out Corsair is awesome and keeps my business, they sent me a shiny new RM750 Gold unit and I didn't have to pay to ship my RMA in ! Woo Hoo.

That's a nice outcome to a frustrating set of events.

Day 3 of my adventures, spent yesterday in Calgary, spent the night in lethbridge, going to do some sight seeing around town then maybe hop on a bus to edmonton and see what's happening up there!

Spending a few days in early January in Maricopa, AZ. First time crossing the border!

@LPfan4ever:

Spending a few days in early January in Maricopa, AZ. First time crossing the border!

I had not been out of the country in years until this year, wow have things changed, crossing a border is still pretty much the same, cameras everywhere now but airports? Holy fricknutz, that said since I am handicap I get to blow to the front of the lines at security but man you can spend hours just going through security.

@Soullessone21:

Learned something my first solo flight years back.

On a trip by yourself, or your a pilot?

Throwing a quick thank you to LPfan4ever for inviting me out shooting today. It was a hell of a lot of fun and I just might have to get all my papers and get a 22 of my own now 🙂

Great time playing mechwarrior with you last night Shiver gotta do that again some time
-Soul

3 of our giveaways partners just went overboard, awesomeness awaits.

Get up 2 hours later than normal, show up to work without pants, Talk to customers while in a shower coat…

Working from home, always a good idea:)

Stuck in  Grande Prairie tonight for work go to the bar to have a drink and it's free wings night… score !

CAMERA IS BACK!!!!! all fixed and new lens…. VIDEO REVIEWS INBOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Soullessone21:

CAMERA IS BACK!!!!! all fixed and new lens…. VIDEO REVIEWS INBOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice! Can you say what reviews are coming?

theres well
a board that had a mother.. or is a mother
a drive that can or at least should be hard
a game…
something you talk on and listen to
something that is 10 but is not 10 😛
cost savings
more cost savings compared

and more... 😛

@Soullessone21:

theres well
a board that had a mother.. or is a mother