Leaving for Calgary in 12 hours 🙂 partying in Calgary tomorrow, then red deer for the evening and the partying in Edmonton on Saturday. Finally some time off work after working my ass off for 8 months straight 🙂

You should skip Edmonton and party your way up to Grande Cache from Red Deer! IIRC it is only a few hours between GC and RD if you head west instead of going through Edmonton.
Also, what type of partaying are you doing? 😛

What's in grand cache? And not too sure, stampede tomorrow probably and no idea what's planned in Edmonton, my friends are a little crazy so I'm slightly worried hahahah

New shaw internet… noice

Another successful Langdon Days. At least this year I didn't end up blackout drunk  ;D

@LPfan4ever:

Another successful Langdon Days. At least this year I didn't end up blackout drunk  ;D

OR with a speeding ticket.

Happy to hear you had a good weekend

New ceramic brake pads are way way better then the old ones. It's nice to stop without the brakes screaming at me.

@Soullessone21:

New ceramic brake pads are way way better then the old ones. It's nice to stop without the brakes screaming at me.

So you either ran your brakes to the squeaky-tang, or you ran them right through the pad material and into the metal…. facepalm
Yes, any new brakes will be an improvement! 😛

Also, remember that the harder your pad material, the sooner you have to replace your rotor. Same for the other way around with hard rotor and soft pads. It is a balance depending on what sort of driving you do.
You want the pads to wear out first though, they are designed to be the wear item.

@Oelmuvun:

So you either ran your brakes to the squeaky-tang, or you ran them right through the pad material and into the metal…. facepalm
Yes, any new brakes will be an improvement! 😛

Also, remember that the harder your pad material, the sooner you have to replace your rotor. Same for the other way around with hard rotor and soft pads. It is a balance depending on what sort of driving you do.
You want the pads to wear out first though, they are designed to be the wear item.

He probably just went el cheapo the last time, as it hasn't been very long ::) Keep telling him Rock Auto's are stupid cheap but nooooo.

Oh and I finally got my D16Y8 exhaust manifold installed. What a pain in the ass! It's good I did it yesterday though since the Y7 manifold was about to rust off. I sound like a complete asshole between 3-5K RPM now though.

@LPfan4ever:

I sound like a complete asshole between 3-5K RPM now though.

Is there a leak or is it the lack of a cat?
Also, needs moar pix.

Just finished a 14 hour work day and got so much done and met some great people at my full time jobs newly acquired company.

Something to be said about doing a 14 hour day and taking pride in your work.

One of the projects I work on made a milestone, had a little celebration including cake and a bonus!

Now to figure out what I'll be getting from the bonus after taxes…

My boss just told me that once I get my full license he's giving me his dodge and a substantial raise.. was not expecting that

@supaflyx3:

My boss just told me that once I get my full license he's giving me his dodge and a substantial raise.. was not expecting that

Congrats buddy that is awesome 🙂

Company truck or personal vehicle?

Well, both. It'll be used for work and personal.

So… I'm a Foreman now. Never thought I'd see the day. Now I just need to work hard and get on piece rate & get my red seal 🙂

Forgot I booked the Tuesday after the long weekend off 4 day weekend in a week 😄

Also so many SSDs right now going to make a fort 😄

Pimping tower!!!!

Views