General Raves Section

big shoutout to @eyetrance for the awesome work with the new forum categories icons they look amazing in my mind 😄 if you are looking for avatar or site artwork hit him up 🙂

PS CES Tuesday, this will be insane!!

they are very nice! Clean and simple! Great work!

I'll make sure to give him your kudos, for now I wait for my flight to ces to arrive haha

Well looks like today is a good day, not only did I get a raise, I also got a market adjustment pay increase too. I'm also supposedly on track towards my next promotion (which probably won't be for another year or two at the earliest).

@Arinoth said in General Raves Section:

Well looks like today is a good day, not only did I get a raise, I also got a market adjustment pay increase too. I'm also supposedly on track towards my next promotion (which probably won't be for another year or two at the earliest).

Congrats my man enjoy it 🙂

On the other hand I got 1.5% and got told to shut up and be thankful it wasn't 0. Nice job Sam.

Thanks guys, it's due in part to the yearly review system the company uses and my apparent attention to detail (aka quality work) coming in ahead of schedule and under budget.

Won the evga tbt giveaway thank god I have a hardware hoarding problem haha

Getting a gtx 2070 ultra rgb 🙂

Wow, Lucky you! Enjoy that thing. 🙂

@Soullessone21 Nice win! You deserve it. Enjoy!

@Soullessone21 said in General Raves Section:

Won the evga tbt giveaway thank god I have a hardware hoarding problem haha

Getting a gtx 2070 ultra rgb 🙂

Pics or it didn't happen!

@Arinoth 20190321_155554.jpg
All I have is me shipping the old one away at ups. When it is in I will do a full video on it.

Have not had a day this month without a supplier emailing us or contacting us to review more or start reviewing for them. Have had some chats with many big youtube channels and review sites all month as well reaching out to us not us reaching out to them.

Really feels awesome and just thank you, everyone, here 🙂

@Soullessone21 said in General Raves Section:

Have not had a day this month without a supplier emailing us or contacting us to review more or start reviewing for them. Have had some chats with many big youtube channels and review sites all month as well reaching out to us not us reaching out to them.

Really feels awesome and just thank you, everyone, here 🙂

Nice! Hopefully some suppliers that you are excited to deal with and maybe build future relationships with. Keep the reviews coming!

I am pretty happy as I have started to figure out SPLUNK, currently using it to make some sweet dashboards at work, hopefully the Management like them.

Won a D-Link COVR C1202 Mesh Router from memory express Victoria grand opening 🙂

@Soullessone21

Thanks, what I got for my Birthday was a wife who got my cold!