News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums

Hows Everyone doing out there?

Good here so far. I was off last week, but working now primarily from home (expecting a day a week ish going in to work). 

- marvel movies with the kids 

- some brake pads arrived to install on my 4 wheeler

- work

- bee swarm simulator with the kids (roblox)

- walks with the dog and family

- washed the cars because it was beautiful out ...and then it snowed overnight

How are things with you?

Edited by Bond007
3 hours ago, Bond007 said:

Good here so far. I was off last week, but working now primarily from home (expecting a day a week ish going in to work). 

- marvel movies with the kids 

- some brake pads arrived to install on my 4 wheeler

- work

- bee swarm simulator with the kids (roblox)

- walks with the dog and family

- washed the cars because it was beautiful out ...and then it snowed overnight

How are things with you?

Good to hear sounds like you are making the best of it

I am working still... 

Van broke down last week new part shows up tomorrow, was more or less my fault I cracked the oil filter housing cap and there was 4 possible replacements that all required a vin to confirm exact fit.

Wife is getting sicker, kids are no longer fighting with flus which is good, I am feeling a little sick but it is the same thing since CES where about 1pm hits and I feel like crap.

Trying to finish a video I have been working on for over 3 months but found out the issue I thought was ram or the board and even a repair did not fix was the fact for some reason even though I did not have msi afterburner set to a saved profile it kept loading a oc from a stronger card I had in the system and would cause crazy crashes.... so much time wasted haha

Stay safe out there

Being a farmer I mostly work at home but I still have to go out to various places for supplies or parts. People on the whole in businesses are taking this seriously around these parts and I like that!! Work has been busy of late try to manage last years crop in the bin that is extremely wet, to the point where it does not want to come out of the bin. So it has been busy!

My kids do a lot of reading, computer gaming and building out of lego. So far so good. 

I am concerned for this country never mind the world. I really hope this thing lets up sooner than later. Our lifestyle is on demand and cannot survive hoarding. I sure hope people do the right thing and isolate. I was talking to my brother in law and he wanted to come over. I said that were not getting together with people considering the circumstances. He responded by saying that he was not worried because they (he and his wife and kids) were only seeing people that were self isolating........... smh

EDIT: John I hope your wife feels better soon!

Edited by Mightyunit
13 hours ago, Mightyunit said:

Being a farmer I mostly work at home but I still have to go out to various places for supplies or parts. People on the whole in businesses are taking this seriously around these parts and I like that!! Work has been busy of late try to manage last years crop in the bin that is extremely wet, to the point where it does not want to come out of the bin. So it has been busy!

My kids do a lot of reading, computer gaming and building out of lego. So far so good. 

I am concerned for this country never mind the world. I really hope this thing lets up sooner than later. Our lifestyle is on demand and cannot survive hoarding. I sure hope people do the right thing and isolate. I was talking to my brother in law and he wanted to come over. I said that were not getting together with people considering the circumstances. He responded by saying that he was not worried because they (he and his wife and kids) were only seeing people that were self isolating........... smh

EDIT: John I hope your wife feels better soon!

Happy you are all staying busy and your town is doing it's best to deal with everything.

My brother in law was the same as it's his daughters birthday this weekend and the wife said "hell no we are staying home"

Shes feeling much better today.

Really want to know how you deal with the bin when it gets wet do you have to put like flood heater fans near it or just wait for it to work itself out?

Yah fully agree on the Canada concerns we are already on a nose dive before all this started and honestly it looks like a lot of rough years ahead.

Mine and I are doing fine, thanks for asking. Passing the time watching a ton of movies. Because of the nature of my work, it's still piling up while I'm laid off, in fact much more than ever. My war will start when this one ends. Eating too much junk food but trying to stay strong. Hang in there everyone!

On 3/25/2020 at 2:35 PM, eunoia said:

Mine and I are doing fine, thanks for asking. Passing the time watching a ton of movies. Because of the nature of my work, it's still piling up while I'm laid off, in fact much more than ever. My war will start when this one ends. Eating too much junk food but trying to stay strong. Hang in there everyone!

Hope you found some good movies and shows, What do you do for a living if you do not mind me asking?

Myself still at work, wife is still not feeling great and kids tempers are thin do to not being able to go see friends and stuff

upgraded the middle childs pc from a i3 to a i5 2nd gen and 1050 ti as well as 16gb ram, he can now max his games as he only games at 100hz 1080p

Stay safe all

11 hours ago, Mightyunit said:

How long do you guys think this will last? Chinese were  locked down for 60 days. However "info" from China is unreliable. Even so they might not be out of the woods... 

Yah their 60 days was people fully bolted into their homes could not go anywhere or anything. Sounds like they have a second wave there now that sounds pretty harsh.

my guess is life will change drastically for a year at least for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 1:13 PM, Soullessone21 said:

What do you do for a living if you do not mind me asking?

I suppose it's OK to say since I technically no longer work there. It was a donation center for used clothes and household goods.

When I posted I thought it might last about 6 weeks, which was more than anyone else was guessing, but now it's looking like a LOT more that that. Stay safe, try to get some exercise, and plant a garden as soon as the spring finally arrives is my advice.