SILICON POWER XPOWER AIRCOOL DDR4-3200

SAME GREAT TASTE, NOW LESS FILLING
Read now

ARCTIC LIQUID FREEZER II 360 REVIEW

With only a few minor missteps to mar an otherwise perfect execution the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 is sure to satisfy not only the overclocking ‘performance is everything’ crowd but also the buyer looking for a great value.
Read now

SILICON POWER A55 M.2 1TB Review

Thanks to its M.2 2280 form-factor the A55 series also appears to be tailor made for NUC’s, older laptops, and similar small form-factor devices.
Read now

Accelero III VS Kraken G12

Epic GPU Deal - Repairing and Upgrading Asus Strix Cards
Watch now

Arctic Z1 Gen 3 Review

The Z1 was a simple install and setup and works very nicely, the hub is simple but sleek and in all reality, Arctic did a great job.
Watch now
News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eunoia

Seagate Expansion 10TB Desktop External Hard Drive (STEB10000400) $239.99 CAD ends April 26

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Newest Posts

• I hope everyone enjoyed their Canada Day, and that the weather is treating you well wherever you are at. The site has gone so quiet.... 
    • Same internal drive is back (should still be a 10TB BarraCuda Pro ST10000DM0004 inside) as the Seagate Backup Plus at $230.19 + taxes until July 2, 2020 https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/seagate-backup-plus-10tb-desktop-external-hard-drive-stel10000400-black/12315363
    • Just an update. My son purchased this monitor to compliment the computer he built. We know this is not an "A" list monitor but he does not want to (me as well) spend twice as much on the best ones.  I will say that when he plays DCS, the 1070ti that is in there now struggles at 3440x1440. He purchased a 1070 from John and it arrived the other day. We will have to install it and see how it does. DCS is a money hole IMO! Free to play but costs a lot to run! 🙂 😞 
    • They need to do back into the computer they came from. My son was super excited to get it built and so I borrowed the PSU and GPU from another computer. Once the 1070 and PSU come from John then we will be able to officially finish the build. 
    • Looking good! Whats was he plan for the temporary parts?