SILICON POWER XPOWER AIRCOOL DDR4-3200

SAME GREAT TASTE, NOW LESS FILLING
Read now

ARCTIC LIQUID FREEZER II 360 REVIEW

With only a few minor missteps to mar an otherwise perfect execution the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 is sure to satisfy not only the overclocking ‘performance is everything’ crowd but also the buyer looking for a great value.
Read now

SILICON POWER A55 M.2 1TB Review

Thanks to its M.2 2280 form-factor the A55 series also appears to be tailor made for NUC’s, older laptops, and similar small form-factor devices.
Read now

Accelero III VS Kraken G12

Epic GPU Deal - Repairing and Upgrading Asus Strix Cards
Watch now

Arctic Z1 Gen 3 Review

The Z1 was a simple install and setup and works very nicely, the hub is simple but sleek and in all reality, Arctic did a great job.
Watch now
News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soullessone21

ZADAK ANNOUNCES NEW LOW-PROFILE TWIST SERIES DDR4 MEMORY MODULES

ZADAK ANNOUNCES NEW LOW-PROFILE TWIST SERIES DDR4 MEMORY MODULES

Featuring a compact and minimalist design with clock speeds up to 4133MHz and capacity up to 256GB

unnamed (2).png

May 5th, 2020, Taipei, Taiwan – ZADAK, a leading provider of enthusiast PC gaming components and innovative water cooling solutions, announces the TWIST, a new DDR4 memory series featuring a low profile design with clock speeds ranging from 2666MHz to 4133MHz at a latency of 19-21-21-42 1.4V, and capacity from 8GB to 256GB. Engineered for performance and compatibility, the TWIST DDR4 memories support Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for effortless overclocking, and offer superior heat dissipation with their aluminum alloy heat sink. With a low-profile design and extensive Qualified Vendor List (QVL) certification, they are sure to fit any build. The TWIST Series DDR4 memory modules achieve the maximum capacity of 32GB for single slot with impressive stability.

Exquisite workmanship and elegant design

Sporting a slim anodized aluminum alloy heat sink, the TWIST Series comes in a matte black and brushed aluminum finish for an elegant and sleek look. The refined low profile and compact design of the TWIST is well thought out to provide optimal heat dissipation without compromising on style.

unnamed (3).png

Low Profile 4133MHz 32GB Memory Module

Each TWIST DRAM memory stick measures a maximum of 3.5cm (1.38in) in height and is available at speeds of up to 4133MHz, with a single stick maximum capacity of up to 32GB. Fast enough to run most AAA games, the high capacity single-slot option ensures that even the smallest system can multitask without lag.

In addition, each TWIST memory Integrated Circuit (IC) is meticulously selected to ensure they meet ZADAK’s high-performance requirements. This ensures that each memory stick will perform at the specified speed and voltage without hiccups, and allows ZADAK to combine the TWIST Series with a limited lifetime warranty.

Extensive QVL certification

ZADAK went above and beyond to ensure the TWIST DDR4 memories have been tested with major motherboard brands, and are certified on their QVL. This proves the TWIST Series can perform across a wide spectrum of scenarios.

XMP 2.0 support

The Intel Xtreme Memory Profiles are preset overclocking profiles that have been tested to boost memory performance while keeping the system stable. With their support for Intel XMP 2.0 and with the matching CPU, the TWIST DDR4 memory can be fine-tuned by simply selecting the desired XMP profile in the BIOS for a speed boost without having to worry about the computer crashing in the middle of an important task.

To learn more about the TWIST DDR4 memory by ZADAK, please visit: https://www.zadak.biz/products/content/62

Specifications

Type

288-Pin DDR4 U-DIMM

Series

TWIST

Speed

PC4-21300 / DDR4 2666 MHz CL16-18-18-38 1.2V

PC4-24000 / DDR4 3000 MHz CL16-18-18-38 1.35V

PC4-25600 / DDR4 3200 MHz CL16-18-18-38 1.35V

PC4-28800 / DDR4 3600 MHz CL18-22-22-38 1.35V

PC4-28800 / DDR4 3600 MHz CL17-19-19-39 1.35V

PC4-32000 / DDR4 4000 MHz CL18-22-22-38 1.35V

PC4-33000 / DDR4 4133 MHz CL19-21-21-42 1.4V

Capacity

8GB (8GB x 1)

16GB (16GB x 1)

32GB (32GB x 1)

16GB (8GB x 2) Kit 2

32GB (16GB x 2) Kit 2

64GB (32GB x 2) Kit 2

32GB (8GB x 4) Kit 4

64GB (16GB x 4) Kit 4

128GB (32GB x 4) Kit 4

128GB (16GB x 😎 Kit 8

256GB (32GB x 😎 Kit 8

Color

Black and silver

Heat Spreader

Anodized Aluminum

Measurements

(W)13.5cm x (H)3.5cm x (D)0.5cm

Warranty

Limited lifetime warranty

I can honestly say I haven’t heard of ZADEK. Seems like decent kits though. Always nice to have options.

I would love to have a set of this in 2x16gb (or >) 3600mhz (or >). Pricing (as always) plays into decisions!