SILICON POWER XPOWER AIRCOOL DDR4-3200

SAME GREAT TASTE, NOW LESS FILLING
Read now

ARCTIC LIQUID FREEZER II 360 REVIEW

With only a few minor missteps to mar an otherwise perfect execution the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 is sure to satisfy not only the overclocking ‘performance is everything’ crowd but also the buyer looking for a great value.
Read now

SILICON POWER A55 M.2 1TB Review

Thanks to its M.2 2280 form-factor the A55 series also appears to be tailor made for NUC’s, older laptops, and similar small form-factor devices.
Read now

Accelero III VS Kraken G12

Epic GPU Deal - Repairing and Upgrading Asus Strix Cards
Watch now

Arctic Z1 Gen 3 Review

The Z1 was a simple install and setup and works very nicely, the hub is simple but sleek and in all reality, Arctic did a great job.
Watch now
News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soullessone21

Watercooling video anyone want one?

Isn't water cooling dead now that Noctua has a black NH-D15?

*ducks and runs*

Hmmm. I am sure some people would watch it...but I am more with eunoia. Air coolers for me, or maybe eventually an AIO (probably not though).

I should follow up my previous comment and say that while it isn’t for me, I would still give it a read/watch if you do feel like capturing your impressions/results!

1 hour ago, Bond007 said:

I should follow up my previous comment and say that while it isn’t for me, I would still give it a read/watch if you do feel like capturing your impressions/results!

yah I was with you till 2 other tech discords I am in wanted a unboxing even if I make it a joke to do with how bad the box is damaged.

I will hammer something out tomorrow 🙂

3 hours ago, Mightyunit said:

I'd love to watch a review of that cooler.

Why is the box in such poor condition??

Well it was on newegg direct from Alphacool next day for like $99 cad so I 'm guessing the "open box never used" had something to do with this haha

13 hours ago, Soullessone21 said:

Well it was on newegg direct from Alphacool next day for like $99 cad so I 'm guessing the "open box never used" had something to do with this haha

I see. I thought perhaps it had an epic shipping adventure or something like that. I figured if it was new and arrived like that then there must be a story

Haha if only it was that cool but it was super low priced so I could not pass on that.

kit includes all the pipes, res, pump, rad fittings and block As well as liquid for $99.

new their on sale in Canada for like 118 plus shipping normally their over $200 so I was happy to get it

93759491-103B-41AC-AD97-4F2810D406E6.jpegprepped my rig last night also jammed in some of my backup drives and a new 1200 watt psu.

D123F73E-BD45-4526-A9C5-839699EDAF1C.jpegthis was before cable clean up, had to remove one drive from this stack do to lack of ports. There is also a 5tb 2.5” hidden on the other side I’ll show with my embarrassing cable photos.

That looks insane! Would this used as an archive or what would you need all those HDD for?

Also 5TB 2.5"? I did not know that those were a thing...

1 hour ago, Mightyunit said:

That looks insane! Would this used as an archive or what would you need all those HDD for?

Also 5TB 2.5"? I did not know that those were a thing...

6EED4241-1021-44B2-ABAD-FBFBA1B17B06.jpeg7DCA1248-C837-44E0-BEA0-0267CFF1FEBE.jpeg

it is far from thin hahah

this is my video editing rig, most times I make a video I have about 20tb of external storage that I backup every broll or video or event to, then I save a copy on my local system. At 1080p I could record forever and hardly put a dent in this. At 4k I’m using a 250gb min pretty much per video.

i also like to have mirrored backups of family photos and things like that.

from time to time a physical backup of the site helps to.

i will also have a capture card video coming up after this cooling video and 2 audio ones where this capture card is chewing up space like no tomorrow haha

beyond all the spinning disks I have 2 1 tb nvme one is the OS and adobe drive as well as a few game other is current videos being edited.

my plan is to some day when I can find 5tb Ssds for a good price is swap them all for ssd storage and move and spinning to a nas.

i was going to build a new nas on Friday but a emergency put any other projects that I need to be out of the house for on hold.