Top Gear starts in 4 days, and in celebration I'm giving away a game

Top Gear UK starts back up on Sunday Feb 2nd, and in celebration I want to give away a game of your choice from my steam inventory, the games I have are as following:

The Binding of Isaac
Bit Trip Runner
Trine
CS:GO
Trine 2 Complete Story
Dead Pixels
Surgery Simulator 2013 x3
Trackmania Stadium
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Civ III Complete Pack

All you have to do is drop a youtube link here with your favorite scene from Top Gear before 12pm Pacific Standard Time (When Top Gear airs) on sunday February 2nd, I will pick my favorite and they will get to choose their game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svxRpqeqFRY
I thing this one is the best,koenigsegg eating Tyre 😄
steam name babauziss4

I have many favourite moments, but since I couldn't find the video in which all of them horribly failed at playing a vuvuzela, I picked out an awesome classic:

Parachute jump into a driving car :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZyGMKpgyHA

Hope you enjoy the video, and thanks for the giveaway! 😄
My steamaccount: PotatOSPoweredPC

Easily my favorite scene: The Marauder. This vehicle is a beast, and it was one of the funniest moment when Hammond ordered a hamburger. Also thanks for reminding me the start of the Top Gear's new season!
Steam name: Rankorr91

The Marauder | Ten Ton Military Vehicle | Top Gear | BBC – 08:05
— Top Gear

It was amazing to see the Rocket Man in action.

Rocket Man Vs. Rally Car | Top Gear | BBC – 08:06
— Top Gear

One of the more memorable moments, in my opinion.     
Thanks a lot for the giveaway! I'm a big fan of CS: Source and I wanted to try CS:GO.

This site seems interesting, as well. I'll be taking a look around.

British Leyland Challenge Highlights | Top Gear | BBC – [05:24..09:40] 09:40
— Top Gear

The British Leyland Challenge, definitively my favourite. Especially the part where they fill the cars with water (5:24 here).
Would like GS:GO 🙂

Weeeelp…

I will start by saying that TG is THE show that I look forward to at any given time.  I spend 6 months of the year counting down towards the next season (last year around this time was a HUGE disappointment).  Needless to say, I'm a HUGE fan.

Then I watched last night's show.

I found myself actually getting sleepy near the end of it.  Blowing the cars up at the end just seemed more contrived than it ever has.

I hope they find their groove again for the next few episodes.

@Rokujou:

Easily my favorite scene: The Marauder. This vehicle is a beast, and it was one of the funniest moment when Hammond ordered a hamburger. Also thanks for reminding me the start of the Top Gear's new season!
Steam name: Rankorr91

The Marauder | Ten Ton Military Vehicle | Top Gear | BBC – 08:05
— Top Gear

And we have a winner! That scene is one of my favorites, so I'll be adding you on steam and you can chose a game.

Views