Anybody else get into the beta? I've been playing it quite a bit and I think this has been a change of game I've needed in the FPS world. Might actually end up buying it!

I'll be in tomorrow Kyle ๐Ÿ™‚ got my beta key and mega rig is home at last tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

@LPfan4ever:

Add me when you do, GunnyHighway07.

I should be on no issue tonight ๐Ÿ™‚ I'll add you for sure.

Where did you get a key!!!!

@Inik:

Where did you get a key!!!!

There was a sign up sometime before valentine's day for it through their website.

Well, at first I was gonna ask, what HW requirments the game needโ€ฆ but then I saw the video:

Titanfall: Official Angel City Gameplay Trailer – 04:25
— Titanfall Official

...and it looks like that I did not need to ask anymore, lolย  ;D Unless they did extremely optimized code, then this is not going to work on my computer at all, lol. But it looks like an amazing shooter. Is the playability is good?

I've only run it on high so far on my GTX680/3770K @4.5GHz. Apparently it's a pretty rough game to run on max, I'll see later tonight if John appears.

@LPfan4ever:

I've only run it on high so far on my GTX680/3770K @4.5GHz. Apparently it's a pretty rough game to run on max, I'll see later tonight if John appears.

My computers back from fabrication tonight I make titanfall my bitch ๐Ÿ˜›

My origin is Soullessone21 my computer is still in pieces I'mย  sure my laptop can handle it though

Laptop? This is not having a 4.5GHz CPU, do it? ๐Ÿ™‚ Anyway, even that is on low details, the it is simply WOWโ€ฆ

Anyway, looks like this game will need 48G of HDD space. Whoa. This is getting a little bit too big...

http://techreport.com/news/26091/titanfall-requires-48gb-of-storage

BF4 - 29G
Max Payne - 35G
Call of Duty: Ghosts - 40G

Anyone know where I can pick this up on the cheap? I missed out on the Russian site deal for like $33. Don't think it's worth it for me at $60โ€ฆ

I played the beta, loved the game and it's servers were lag free! Wished BF4 was like this, using dedicated servers and not 3rd party ones. I didn't buy Titanfall, though. I get worried that I'll get bored after a few rounds playing with it then thinking I wasted my money. I think I'd shell out for Watch_Dogs or The Division.

@Noesome:

I played the beta, loved the game and it's servers were lag free! Wished BF4 was like this, using dedicated servers and not 3rd party ones. I didn't buy Titanfall, though. I get worried that I'll get bored after a few rounds playing with it then thinking I wasted my money. I think I'd shell out for Watch_Dogs or The Division.

I tend to get a bit bored of TitanFall after a few matches, however I still find it good as an arena shooter where I don't really care about a story line or the like. I did play the Destiny beta and can honestly say I can't wait for that. The story line is actually very interesting and there's a competitive mode called The Crucible that plays sort of like Halo's matchmaking where teams of guardians compete over objectives.

Views