Is your office like mine? Do you work damn hard but take every moment you can to screw with each other and try to make light of the work week?

Every time one of the guys here offers to pay for coffee he always says "cuz you mom paid me"
So today he went to get us coffee and I did this to his desk.

Hope you enjoy haha

We have a folder on our shared drive at work called "punishment wallpapers". Never leave your computer unattended and unlocked. I've seen someone get Beiber'd. I got a pitch black wallpaper with glowing eyes in the corner that creeped the shit outta me once I minimized all my stuff and finally noticed it.

That and small foam globes getting thrown at your head (Ena's a dick sometimes  :P)

IF that's what she paid you, someone's not a classy upscale man 😉

Speak of the devil, someone let their computer unlocked today.

@LPfan4ever:

Speak of the devil, someone let their computer unlocked today.

Haha we do the same

LOL … these old funny programs that do such things still work under new Win7 systems? Windows did not stoped this fun? That is hilarious!  ;D

@trodas:

LOL … these old funny programs that do such things still work under new Win7 systems? Windows did not stoped this fun? That is hilarious!  ;D

It's actually a really easy option to get to in the Intel graphics software.

Oh, that. Same can be done using nVidia control pannel:

…I just remember these funny little hacks back from Win9x times that can flip the screen, make mouse pointed move with crazy inertia and such things. These programs won't be working on modern systems, but they can sure be written for new systems, true. Old times  😄

Shredder broke today and out of no where tons of tickets came into our helpdesk for it so this was my blanket reply

**Thank you for your patience in these troubling times of paper jams and blinking lights, due to the cause of concern and immense down time caused by a shredder that does not shred I have dispatched for the staples book and with due haste am ordering a superior replacement.

In the coming days you can pay your condolences to the previous shredder before maintenance disposes of its remains.

Thank you again and enjoy your week as best you can with the helpdesks condolences for our mutual loss**

LOL … who would have known, that shredder is any important for the productivity of an office. I would bet that it have minimal use, unless the comany policy dictate to use it (in that case they need to stack their papers for it, before replacement come) or you are working in some NSA or similar company, dealing with too much secrets.

With I doubt it. Poor shredder anyway  😉

@Soullessone21:

Shredder broke today and out of no where tons of tickets came into our helpdesk for it so this was my blanket reply

**Thank you for your patience in these troubling times of paper jams and blinking lights, due to the cause of concern and immense down time caused by a shredder that does not shred I have dispatched for the staples book and with due haste am ordering a superior replacement.

In the coming days you can pay your condolences to the previous shredder before maintenance disposes of its remains.

Thank you again and enjoy your week as best you can with the helpdesks condolences for our mutual loss**

Next time lets order an incinerator instead. Sure health and safety may have something to say about it in the office but how else are we supposed to keep warm?

@JedanL46:

@Soullessone21:

Next time lets order an incinerator instead. Sure health and safety may have something to say about it in the office but how else are we supposed to keep warm?

Haha still disappointed we have not had time to put the flowers and photos up yet.

@Soullessone21:

Is your office like mine? Do you work damn hard but take every moment you can to screw with each other and try to make light of the work week?

Every time one of the guys here offers to pay for coffee he always says "cuz you mom paid me"
So today he went to get us coffee and I did this to his desk.

Hope you enjoy haha

That is freaking awesome 🙂

When one of our Techs at the old company got himself a new office, I filled it up with Packing Peanuts 🙂 Ahhhh it was great to see him open that door lol.

-Shiver

@Soullessone21:

For some reason that reminds me of this:

RT Shorts - Complaint Box – 02:52
— Rooster Teeth

Haha RX00 we gotta do videos like this… then I can hit you and it's not a hate crime 🙂

Views