Who like Scotch?

A buddy of mine got me hooked on it….on Wednesday we tasted Tomatin 18, Bruichladdich Scottish Barley & Port Charlotte and Glenlivit 12 along with a fine selection of Cuban cigars!

@the_guitarboy:

Who like Scotch?

A buddy of mine got me hooked on it….on Wednesday we tasted Tomatin 18, Bruichladdich Scottish Barley & Port Charlotte and Glenlivit 12 along with a fine selection of Cuban cigars!

I don't mind Scotch at all to be honest, great taste and a good way to unwind but I am all and all a Beer man as you can see from the unboxing videos my Gut gets bigger with each take πŸ˜›

I love scotch, it's my go to hard liquor although I'm mostly a beer guy myself.

Im mostly a scotch guy haha. The last tasting/festival I went to lost alot of money due to heavy tastings! πŸ™‚

@jaryung:

Im mostly a scotch guy haha. The last tasting/festival I went to lost alot of money due to heavy tastings! πŸ™‚

Well what might be some of your favourites? Personally I'm not a large fan of just hard liquor, but each to their own really.

@Arinoth:

@jaryung:

Well what might be some of your favourites? Personally I'm not a large fan of just hard liquor, but each to their own really.

Well, I have many favorites.Β  Scapa 16yr is my absolute favorite, Glen Morangie 25yr is absolutely fantastic too. But for your cheaper brands, Glen Livet Nadurra is a real good one to try.

Well well! I'm just out of scotch 😞

I'm traveling soon, so I will try to snatch some at the duty free! It's so expensive in QC 😞

The solution is move out of QC πŸ˜› haha

only even have scotch to cook with maybe I will give it a shot soon, but I really enjoy my beers. 3 more days till payday πŸ˜›

Views