Gigabyte M6980X gaming mouse

It is actually not bad for a mouse. I like it because I have fat hands and it is nice for me.
Does not have custom adjustable settings. Only comes in low medium and high.
Red Green and blue lighting. Selected on choice.
It is pretty smooth. I just keep it on the medium DPI setting.
Although this mouse would be nice on high for some intense FPS.
Now the downside to this mouse is that the black coating on the mouse actually does come off with long usage. IE holding it while gaming for HOURS.
Other than that. Good job Gigabyte.
PS: it was only 30 bucks

I was shocked when I first tried a Gigabyte mouse they are large for big hands and are very well styled.

Thanks for the incite and the only mouse I have enjoyed more in the Super price point is the cooler master Sentinel. Give it a shot if you get a chance it's amazing.

I have/used a Gigabyte gaming mouse, it was alright though once I made the switch to the Razor Naga (great for mmo or regular games) and now the Logitech G602 (fiancee got my Naga as hers was dying), I'd never buy a mouse without extra buttons on the side of it. You have no idea how much nicer it is to use my right hand thumb rather than reaching over in combat with my left hand/fingers to trigger a far button such as G or T.

@Arinoth:

I have/used a Gigabyte gaming mouse, it was alright though once I made the switch to the Razor Naga (great for mmo or regular games) and now the Logitech G602 (fiancee got my Naga as hers was dying), I'd never buy a mouse without extra buttons on the side of it. You have no idea how much nicer it is to use my right hand thumb rather than reaching over in combat with my left hand/fingers to trigger a far button such as G or T.

Don't care about the backlas,h the Naga though a great design and development in gaming mice the build quality is garbage. I had to rma over 40 of them and that was a record as normally I have only ever rmaed max 2 of the same kind of mice.

@Soullessone21:

Don't care about the backlas,h the Naga though a great design and development in gaming mice the build quality is garbage. I had to rma over 40 of them and that was a record as normally I have only ever rmaed max 2 of the same kind of mice.

I cannot argue with you there, the fiancee's mouse already has the infamous double click issue. It's alright in games, especially hack and slashes as you are clicking a lot, however when she's trying to do actual work it was causing her to take twice as long. So once I got the G602 she got my mouse as I never used the 12 buttons, more about 6-8 which the G602 is perfect for

Razors were good once upon a time…sadly they have not kept up with the industry AND they cut a lot of corners now.  In the early days their optical mice were built like tanks.  Then they started cutting corners.  Last one I had...lasted 3mths before dieing and their RMA....forgetaboutit.  not worth the effort.

GB mice are very decent, the only issue they really have -besides meh software - is the cables are fragile.  Even on  their higher end braided models they almost invariably break right at the point they enter the chassis.  Easy to fix, but its a PITA.

Razor: Last one I had…lasted 3mths before dieing and their RMA....forgetaboutit.  not worth the effort.

That it worthless crap then. Mine Logitech MX510 is like 5 or 6 years old and working absolutely fine for me. I gotta admit that I replaced the dubious caps inside (3 of them), but that was really not need, the mice did not show any troubles even with caps of questinable origin for years, so… if Razor create mices that are worthless, then let's rather use other company products.

BTW, I still using the USB to PS/2 adapter that come with the mice and still no problemo after years of serious usage.

Views