News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums

New RHR Members

Damon from Just south of Edmonton off Hwy 2A in a sleepy town called Millet.

Been building for well over a decade and have a pretty serious case of hardware addiction. Hoping to have more time over the winter to finish a few rigs and support a growing forum with any help I can bring. Also a big fan of Souls with a few small favors he has done me over the past few years. Helluva guy and happy to see him branch out with some other great guys.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@turtletrax:

Damon from Just south of Edmonton off Hwy 2A in a sleepy town called Millet.

Been building for well over a decade and have a pretty serious case of hardware addiction. Hoping to have more time over the winter to finish a few rigs and support a growing forum with any help I can bring. Also a big fan of Souls with a few small favors he has done me over the past few years. Helluva guy and happy to see him branch out with some other great guys.

Happy to have you here turtletrax and welcome. I am truly blessed with the team here and the following already. Such a awesome group of people. And always happy to help anyone who needs the help :)

Wellcome here, turtletrax! ;) Good to hear that there is plenty of people witch Soul helped over the time - even on HWC I run into few of then who not forget to mention how helpfull and good fella he is ;)

So enjoy your stay and we cannot wait to see, what you can do with your poor cases. Hope you did not hurt them much (/me remember my first experiments and how that went) ;D Fingers crossed so you have some time - now when xmass are near it is probably no time for anything, lol.

But a interesting case mod is always great thing to show up, so, don't hide your addiction :D

• 2 months later...

b1lk1 - welcome here, mate!Have pleasant stay ;)

usually just sc2 or Shiver wanting some WoT

WOT is good (mainly because it could run on my PC ;D ), but it is also somewhat sometimes cool game. When you wait in some bush, then you can eat during that game ;) You just need mice to do the shots, or keyboard to call the team to shoot at the tanks during passive scouting ;)

The only bad thing about WOT is, that people from Europe cannot join North America server(s) and vice versa. But it makes sense, because of the latency involved when traveling over the ocean, so

Game on! 8)

• 1 month later...

Welcome all. Yah we seem to be seeing lots of HWC and hardocp people :)

If you have any comments or suggestions hit me up with a PM or in the suggestion thread. Also feel free to hit up our store my mega store goes live this weekend. All sales on my mega store done on rhr get $10 off shipping :)

Ps our Facebook group is doing a giveaway right now so hit that up if your a Facebook user

Oh man I am out to lunch. I just posted last night thinking I didn't post on this forum before. Just realized I was reply #2 in this thread in October. Seems to be picking up now though. I will have to keep it in my daily internet browsing now.

@trodas:

Warm welcome to you there, germslopz ;) Just go easy on the drinking, mate ;D The size is somewhat huge ???

He's a southerner like I once was that's a normal beer where we come from :pEven though where I'm from its more common to see 26ers of Corona or OE:p

Welcome and enjoy

I am here. :) Happy Easter folks. Old school here at one time could operate an apple II e/ My good friend from interwebz send me here I hope to be able to contribute and enjoy the forums. I'm a Canadian(Nova Scotia) back here from living in the US for far too long. I just got a new(er) computer so far I'm enjoying. How many times have forums of this sort helped save me a lot of grief over whatever project I was on. On another forum for different topic was recently blown away by the people's kindness and helpfulness. Shout out to some of my 10-15+ year chat buddies (you know who you are. 8) maybe I don't know who you are name changin hiders.lol. but that's all good)