RHR Crew

Welcome back hope to see you around here more πŸ™‚

RHR Crew

Seeing lots of new people joining these days.

Make sure to post here and introduce yourself, we would love to know more about all forum members.

Thanks

-RHR Staff

Sup, I'm from the interwebz.

I like PC's, gaming, and gaming PC's.

RHR Crew

@RapidQuick:

Sup, I'm from the interwebz.

I like PC's, gaming, and gaming PC's.

welcome I'm from the deepinterwebz πŸ˜›

Happy to have you here and hope everyone is treating you well.

Ever have a question just ask and just stay awesome πŸ™‚

@Soullessone21:

welcome I'm from the deepinterwebz πŸ˜›

Happy to have you here and hope everyone is treating you well.

Ever have a question just ask and just stay awesome πŸ™‚

You got it! Ever thought about making a Steam group or a way we can all add each other on Steam to play/trade games?

RHR Crew

@RapidQuick:

You got it! Ever thought about making a Steam group or a way we can all add each other on Steam to play/trade games?

Not a bad plan at all πŸ™‚ in time I will have to do just that

@RapidQuick:

Also, maybe make a subforum for deals on PC components that people find. For example there is a 850W XFX Core Edition PRO850W 80+ Bronze Certified Power Supply $50 after $35 Rebate + Free S&H which is pretty good!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?sdtid=8137288&SID=b677ae8a688a11e582d6e23db6f4f3b00INT&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction--cables--na-_-na&Item=N82E16817207011&cm_sp=

RHR Crew

@RapidQuick:

Also, maybe make a subforum for deals on PC components that people find. For example there is a 850W XFX Core Edition PRO850W 80+ Bronze Certified Power Supply $50 after $35 Rebate + Free S&H which is pretty good!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?sdtid=8137288&SID=b677ae8a688a11e582d6e23db6f4f3b00INT&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction--cables--na-_-na&Item=N82E16817207011&cm_sp=

That's a great idea thanks πŸ™‚ when I get home in a few hours I'll add it

Thanks for the great contribution πŸ™‚

@Soullessone21:

That's a great idea thanks πŸ™‚ when I get home in a few hours I'll add it

Thanks for the great contribution πŸ™‚

No problem. I frequent a lot of different PC forums and these are the type of things I've seen.

Not new, I just didn't have time to post on the forum…

I'm from Montreal, don't hold that against me πŸ™‚ Born in Eastern Europe....that's enough info hahah.

I mistakenly posted here http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/everything-off-topic/just-saying-hi/ yesterday as I didn't notice the new member thread.
Found this site because of the Country Cup Comp and ran into Soullessone21 on our Skype group.
Been in the game quite a while and love to overclock/bench on LN2. I'm a mod and reviewer on another Forum but I'll try and make time to pop in here now and again. Always happy to help with hardware issue, SW not so much.

RHR Crew

@Johan45:

I mistakenly posted here http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/everything-off-topic/just-saying-hi/ yesterday as I didn't notice the new member thread.
Found this site because of the Country Cup Comp and ran into Soullessone21 on our Skype group.
Been in the game quite a while and love to overclock/bench on LN2. I'm a mod and reviewer on another Forum but I'll try and make time to pop in here now and again. Always happy to help with hardware issue, SW not so much.

Again welcome, we are always happy to see people jumping from site to site, like I am sure most of us do as well.

Will be bouncing lots of questions off you for the CC so thanks again in advance

I am scared to create a new topic so I have decided to use an existing one.
My name is Joy and I am the latest addition to RHR. I am a full-time website programmer for Petstreetmall and a freelance writer.

last edited by joy1993
RHR Crew

@joy1993 Nice to meet you Joy and welcome,

I am Soullessone21 one of the owners of RHR do you have any examples of work you have done also what kinda hardware you into?

Again welcome and thanks for stopping by πŸ™‚

Views

Looks like your connection to Real Hardware Reviews Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.