New RHR Members

Howdy, Fuddy  😉

A warm welcome from our growing community is granted  😉

😉

@Fudd:

Howdy all.

G'day!

Another that came this way in the late fall from HWC. Didn't do any posting then though. From NS here.

So this is where people are going.  ;D

Hello all!

Welcome all. Yah we seem to be seeing lots of HWC and hardocp people 🙂

If you have any comments or suggestions hit me up with a PM or in the suggestion thread. Also feel free to hit up our store my mega store goes live this weekend. All sales on my mega store done on rhr get $10 off shipping 🙂

Ps our Facebook group is doing a giveaway right now so hit that up if your a Facebook user

Oh man I am out to lunch. I just posted last night thinking I didn't post on this forum before. Just realized I was reply #2 in this thread in October. Seems to be picking up now though. I will have to keep it in my daily internet browsing now.

Then… welcome again? 🙂 You definitively should check out many of the reviews on RHR main website too:
http://realhardwarereviews.com

😉

You can say that again Trodas 😄 and as always thanks for joining everyone and we have added the ability to enter the giveaway from the forum if people do not want to join facebook so enjoy

Hi peeps! Newbie here. Looking forward to learning lots of stuff  from the community. From H-Town, Tx.

Warm welcome to you there, germslopz 😉 Just go easy on the drinking, mate ;D The size is somewhat… huge  ???

@trodas:

Warm welcome to you there, germslopz 😉 Just go easy on the drinking, mate ;D The size is somewhat… huge  ???

He's a southerner like I once was that's a normal beer where we come from 😛
Even though where I'm from its more common to see 26ers of Corona or OE:p

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome aboard germslopz!

Just two questions:

1. 9mm or .45? (we dont cotton to .40 fence sitters around these parts….unless you mean 10mm :P)
  2. 1911 or Glock?

/whistle

I am here. 🙂 Happy Easter folks. Old school here at one time could operate an apple II e/ My good friend from interwebz send me here I hope to be able to contribute and enjoy the forums. I'm a Canadian(Nova Scotia) back here from living in the US for far too long. I just got a new(er) computer so far I'm enjoying. How many times have forums of this sort helped save me a lot of grief over whatever project I was on. On another forum for different topic was recently blown away by the people's kindness and helpfulness. Shout out to some of my 10-15+ year chat buddies (you know who you are.  😎 maybe I don't know who you are name changin hiders….lol.  but that's all good)

@GaK_45:

Welcome aboard germslopz!

Just two questions:

1. 9mm or .45? (we dont cotton to .40 fence sitters around these parts….unless you mean 10mm :P)
  2. 1911 or Glock?

/whistle

Ooo, ooo, since he never replied I'm gonna have to. .45 and 1911.

Oh hi guys.

Reporting in from HWC/Calgary.

Seems I've got some catching up to do with all the threads here.

Hi there, mate, and welcome aboard. No worried about lots of unread threads and informations - we gladly help you regardless. And you have the time for reading, as these threads are not going to evaporate any time soon  😉

Welcome!

@Mars:

Oh hi guys.

Reporting in from HWC/Calgary.

Seems I've got some catching up to do with all the threads here.

Welcome Mars Bars we are a fun group of people over here who actually like to help each other out.

Plus we like beer and I know for a fact you do to 🙂

I would like to take a second to welcome all the new posters to the forum.

WELCOME!!

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I am named John, and am rather new to the world of computers.
I am sure a few (if not all) of my questions will annoy some of you, but please be gentle. I am learning.

Merci!