New RHR Members

@3.0charlie:

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I am named John, and am rather new to the world of computers.
I am sure a few (if not all) of my questions will annoy some of you, but please be gentle. I am learning.

Merci!

New to computers?!?!?!?!  I swear we have dealt with each other many many times haha

@Soullessone21:

@3.0charlie:

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I am named John, and am rather new to the world of computers.
I am sure a few (if not all) of my questions will annoy some of you, but please be gentle. I am learning.

Merci!

New to computers?!?!?!?!  I swear we have dealt with each other many many times haha

We may have indeed, we may have.  😉

Either way welcome to the site good to see you here 🙂

I think your nose Pinoccio is growing so far its going to go through your monitor.

Welcome to the site,

-Shiver

@Soullessone21:

@3.0charlie:

Hello,

Merci!

Hey, I'm Andrew from Edmonton and I'm a hardware addict….

@tray:

Hey, I'm Andrew from Edmonton and I'm a hardware addict….

Hey hey my best cpu customer on earth 🙂

Welcome to the forum

Hey, I'm Andrew from Edmonton and I'm a hardware addict…

Welcome aboard! We all are addicted to some degree, you will fit right in  😉

Seeing tons of new members joining welcome to RHR

When we hit 300 we have another awesome giveaway 🙂

That won't take long I think  😉  Espicially since we have an addict there  😄

Do I really need an introduction?  Dammit…...  LOL

I enjoy walks by the river and.....oh not that kind of introduction???  Picky picky.....  😛

Username is Mena....yes it's my old cats name.  LOL!!!  I am simple, down to earth guy but love to pull pranks .  Yes I have a twisted sense of humor.

I also love to build computers.....then sell them.....then build.....it is a relentless cycle.  The fun is in the BUILD!  LOL!!!

@Mena:

Do I really need an introduction?  Dammit…...  LOL

I enjoy walks by the river and.....oh not that kind of introduction???  Picky picky.....  😛

Username is Mena....yes it's my old cats name.  LOL!!!  I am simple, down to earth guy but love to pull pranks .  Yes I have a twisted sense of humor.

I also love to build computers.....then sell them.....then build.....it is a relentless cycle.  The fun is in the BUILD!  LOL!!!

Welcome its a good group here and we keep getting bigger and bigger 🙂

omgwtf from HWC, alex by my real name. Nice to find a lot of hwc members here.

@alex:

omgwtf from HWC, alex by my real name. Nice to find a lot of hwc members here.

Welcome the rest of the mods and Admins should welcome the new people to once they are off work:)

happy we hit 300 time for a giveaway.

Hello all
I'm Will from Omemee Ontario
Just found this site by accident and see alot of familiar names from HWC.
I thought cool,must be good and registered.
Cheers

Welcome. We are a growing community of all types of people.

Hope you enjoy your time here 🙂
-Soul

Another one coming from HWC 😉

Welcome all, happy to see lots of people doing the move over 🙂

-Soullessone21

See even more new people welcome to rhr.

Chime in if your awesome 😛

-Soullessone21

This "Co-Owner" said he wouldn't ship my stuff unless I join this forum, so here I am  :-X

@TheDarkLord:

This "Co-Owner" said he wouldn't ship my stuff unless I join this forum, so here I am  :-X

Sounds like something he would do 😛

Welcome

Greetings from South Jordan, Utah!