New RHR Members

Lots of familiar names around. Good to see more of them!

@Soullessone21:

Thanks for joining and I hear yonder is dealing with the great plague of bugs.

Lol you can say that again. Wow. How quickly the mighty hath fallen or some bunk….

Thought I might as well sign up, lurk here every now and then. Nice site thought the "white" doesnt like my eyes too much.
Anyway Ello to all the familiar faces…... or avatars I should say.

@Supergrover:

Thought I might as well sign up, lurk here every now and then. Nice site thought the "white" doesnt like my eyes too much.

Welcome and thanks for signing up.

Colours as always can and will change over time. We are working on a easier on the eyes approach 🙂

@Supergrover:

If you don't already use it, check out f.lux it helps a lot with white backgrounds. https://justgetflux.com

@supaflyx3:

@Supergrover:

If you don't already use it, check out f.lux it helps a lot with white backgrounds. https://justgetflux.com

Yup I use Flux, think I turned you on to it years ago Supa.
White or anything brite will always hurt "my" eye. I might just have to cobble something together via Stylish for this site. BUT TBH I dont know how much I would post here. I dont post nearly as much as I used to. Not seeing the monitor tends to do that…...

Yeah I think I heard about f.lux in IRC back in the day, so it must have been you that suggested it 😛 I use Lux on my phone and it works great.

Hmmm Lux you say off to check that out, mind you at least my tablets dim.
TYVM Supa

@Supergrover:

Hmmm Lux you say off to check that out, mind you at least my tablets dim.
TYVM Supa

Lux let's you dim it further than default, don't know why OEMs have such a high brightness for its minimum. At minimum brightness my note 2 is still way to bright in most situations, drove me nuts.

What the hell….no newbies since November 17? Tsk tsk.

Hello all! Congrats on your hockey team and your football team! (jerks.....  😞 >:()

@stoanee:

What the hell….no newbies since November 17? Tsk tsk.

Hello all! Congrats on your hockey team and your football team! (jerks.....  😞 >:()

Again welcome and sorry but I'm a LA fan and Lions fan. Maybe their the local team which is great for calgary but meh to me haha.

How's the north treating you. Had to deal with the gp and Edmonton drivers a few weeks left shocked I am alive

Just noticed this will be post #2 over here. Been lurking a while.

Hey, I'm Craig from Nova Scotia! Seems there is a few of us from around here.

@Giarc:

Hey, I'm Craig from Nova Scotia! Seems there is a few of us from around here.

How about that crazy weather we're having. Enjoyed mother nature's New Years day gift of snow.

Same here weather is crazy, and welcome 🙂

Shout out to all the awesome new people

WELCOME to RHR

hey guys,

I have not been on here for a while.  I am not really new, but just wanted to say hi!!!

ola mate. don't be a stranger. 😉