Grid 3 Autosport is will be released June 24\. 2014

Codemasters and their Grid series need (I hope?) no introduction. Simply spoken, it is all about racing cars:

They promising that cars will behave differently, the strategy and individual racing style will matter and players will have to deal with tires wear and such things. It will be still arcade (no simulator, fun game to play), but it will require different approach in different racings.
We shall see and race in 22 different places and that with no less that 100 tracks. Multiplayer is supported and there is a short trailer, so players can get their PCs, PS3 and Xboxes 360 ready:

GRID Autosport Announcement – 01:29
— GRID

I have two copies of this game, one for each of my G27 dedicated rigs. I like this game. I got both steam copies for free with Intel cpus so no real investment on my part. If you are not a serious SIM racer but you have a wheel and you are looking for a casual good time you might like this game.

@Mightyunit:

I have two copies of this game, one for each of my G27 dedicated rigs. I like this game. I got both steam copies for free with Intel cpus so no real investment on my part. If you are not a serious SIM racer but you have a wheel and you are looking for a casual good time you might like this game.

I'll have to get it for my wife she is racing game fan. But borderlands pre sequel is eating up her time.

Views