Soullessone21's Mechwarrior Online videos

So my main Streaming and recording software screwed up so enjoy Fraps basic with my mic turned off for some reason haha.

I promise the videos to follow will be better haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CURfKa6IAvc&feature=youtube_gdata
Tonight I am assisted by my buddy Kris he is a far more hardcore player than I

This video is just me starting and dying to test my new system haha

Interesting. Gotta work on the gameplay a bit too, because rushing into their base could be dangerous for your mech health 🙂 This guy got it better:

MechWarrior Online: Killing Spree! – 10:00
— Christopher Hall

And on the output from there monitors it is actually hard to see anything in one monitor 🙂 You might consider to take video just from the middle screen, because that way people who did not have there monitors can actually see a thing  😉  But I hope the additional side monitors help with the gameplay - eg. situational awareness should be better.

Night 2
Soullessone21 mwo night 2 – 09:11
— soullessone21

And hell no Trodas 3 LCD's are for MWO no way I will drop to one in this game ever

Heheh, well I mean just for the recording take only what is on the center screen to make the YouTube video mode detailed - that is what I meant.

Not that you stop using your 3 monitors, there is no reason to 🙂

And yep, this was better. But your team was weak - they all rushed to attack and get killed, so then the sucesfull defenders spring into attack and there was probably little what you can do - dunno, I never played this game, but that might change soon, as the light O/C is stable now even with shashed TRAS to 9-9-9-18, so I can try more …. 🙂

I played mechwarrior 2 quite some time ago, but none since then. Is mechwarrior online free to play? Worth giving it a shot or is it a game that takes a lot of time to make it worth your while?

It is free to play and if you give it a try add soullessone21 my lance mates and myself have zero issues training people 🙂

I had not played in over a year and it took me less than 3 matches to be kicking ass again.

Views