DayZ Stand Alone - Clans, LFG, or just General Chat

Hey hey guys myself and a group of about 4-6 people Play DayZ on a almost nightly basis.

If your looking for people to join up with send me a message or add soullessone21 to your Axon account 🙂

So Guys we have a server, As myself and Jedan from (RageQuitGG) plan to do some joint reviews we use his server (RageQuitGG | Hosted by ViLayer.com)

Feel free to join us any time and survive the end of days.

If you register for his forums you can report any problems you see(Server is new just a heads up)
http://www.ragequitgg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

I wonder, how my ping from overseas will affect the gameplay 🙂 (not to mention I never played this game yet)

Sadly looks like I have to wait again, before I can play, as the graphic card issued a full stop  :-[

Dying for more players to play on our server, come on people join up and do some Bambi hunting with us

I'll be on tonight….I'm a bambi, so I need to re gear first.

I could also run into places as bait.......

@kieranosaurusrex:

I'll be on tonight….I'm a bambi, so I need to re gear first.

I could also run into places as bait.......

… Your kinds not welcome here 😛

Welcome Kieran and maybe I will be on tonight before holidays for the last gaming night for a while

Can white people be racist against other white people?? haha

4:45 in thats damn racist… actually the whole episode is racist

RACIST SURVIVORS (DayZ Stream Highlight) – 09:18
— GoldGloveTV

LOL

On a separate note - I hate GoldGloveTV

@kieranosaurusrex:

LOL

On a separate note - I hate GoldGloveTV

It's time to one up them with the HNL teams live stream 😛

Then again Mikes a racist prick on our voice chat… damn Filipino

I could also run into places as bait…

I would welcome anyone who can run as bait or "go check things" first 🙂 Always that helps. Even I did not played DayZ, then for example in WoT I would love to get coplayer that will "go check that out" as bait  😄  😉

Of course it doesn't do much good if I'm the first shot at, even if kieranosaurusrex is leeroy jenkins'ing everything.

Views