Gaming on the Road

Hey guys! So my trip out of town for work has had me thinking, what do you guys like to play when your on the road?

My list includes

• EVE Online (Spreadsheets in SPAAAAAAACE!)
  • Prison Architect
  • ArcheAge Alpha/Beta
  • Kerbal Space Program

If internet access is available, then the WoT Blitz for online play looks like a funny WoT for the road. If offline, then you can probably settle with your list or any funny game you can get your hands on.

I find, for example, a PC ramake of old Amiga classic Galaga shooter - Warblade - quite playable:

Warblade [GAMEPLAY by GSTG] - PC – 14:56
— • GSTG •

…if that is your "thing", of course 🙂

(it is tough on the regular setting, but press 1 to get easy play and then I can finish the 99 levels and got so good bonuses, that I finished the game twice and then get boored because it was not challenging anymore 🙂 Most important - have a shield (better two), so you did not die when hit, because if you do, you get weaker fire and that could be the difference between live and death...)

I actually tend to read even more when I'm on the road then when I'm at home.

I would or should be finishing OoT 3DS version…as I started it in April 2013 and just got to be Adult Link...

That warblade game looks pretty cool, very classic arcade. Last night I was playing Empire at War Forces of Corruption before the hotel fire alarm went off for the first time (at 11:30pm x.x)