Rattles can

We all need change ๐Ÿ˜›

โ€ฆ.ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

site changes not bus fare ๐Ÿ˜›

Well it still says Everthing Hardwareโ€ฆ

@Arinoth:

Well it still says Everthing Hardwareโ€ฆ

Fixed and your a admin you can now fix issues like that to ๐Ÿ˜›

Not sure how hard it'll be to find, but it'd be nice if you could find the setting that takes a person back to a newly created post. As it standsโ€ฆ when you create a post the system takes you back to the next highest forum area as opposed to displaying your new post to ensure you got it right.

@sswilson:

Not sure how hard it'll be to find, but it'd be nice if you could find the setting that takes a person back to a newly created post. As it standsโ€ฆ when you create a post the system takes you back to the next highest forum area as opposed to displaying your new post to ensure you got it right.

No problem at all we will figure that out this weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for the great request Steve

I think the all caps needs to go from under the Nvidia Section on the forum. If the site is to promote all hardware equally, that would redflag Bias before anything else.

Second thought too, although the post verification is nifty, it can be a true detriment on the average everyday poster. I have had it on other sites, and on all other sites it was eventually removed.

-Soul

@Soul:

I think the all caps needs to go from under the Nvidia Section on the forum. If the site is to promote all hardware equally, that would redflag Bias before anything else.

Second thought too, although the post verification is nifty, it can be a true detriment on the average everyday poster. I have had it on other sites, and on all other sites it was eventually removed.

-Soul

All Caps SOLVED!!! ๐Ÿ˜› working on the post verifications ๐Ÿ™‚

Post verification seems to be necessary for the first post only, witch is cool. Spambot protection.

Only one thing I would consider changing is the size of the letters into Post reply text box. Nothing else I would change ๐Ÿ™‚

The size is quite big:

๐Ÿ˜‰

Bump for smaller text change in the textboxย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hooray! Text size in the text box is now normal, hooray!

Thanks!ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜„

I would request removal of verication when sending a PM.ย  Is that really nessacary?ย  Tried to send soullessone a pm and couldn't read the darn things.

No I am not a bot.ย  LOL

@Mena:

I would request removal of verication when sending a PM.ย  Is that really nessacary?ย  Tried to send soullessone a pm and couldn't read the darn things.

No I am not a bot.ย  LOL

I'll look into this tonight ๐Ÿ™‚

No Idea if it's only me but I'd like to request having the "Quick Reply" always open as it seems I have to click the arrow everytime I open a new thread (it's not a quick reply anymore lol)

Pic for Reference: http://prntscr.com/5aw6sl

Also, another request would be changing the PM, make it a thread like style (where I can see my last message and your reply as currently I can only see the received message and not my messages) and perhaps move the "My Messages" to the right before the Search function

Last Request, increase the size of the forum's font by a bit (Don't know if it's only me and my 1440p monitor or the forum)

@TheDarkLord:

No Idea if it's only me but I'd like to request having the "Quick Reply" always open as it seems I have to click the arrow everytime I open a new thread (it's not a quick reply anymore lol)

Pic for Reference: http://prntscr.com/5aw6sl

Also, another request would be changing the PM, make it a thread like style (where I can see my last message and your reply as currently I can only see the received message and not my messages) and perhaps move the "My Messages" to the right before the Search function

Last Request, increase the size of the forum's font by a bit (Don't know if it's only me and my 1440p monitor or the forum)

Keep great suggestions like these coming.

I will get our sometimes awesome site designer to get on this, we can correct the font and I will look into the message security ๐Ÿ™‚

I believe your verification maybe resolved ๐Ÿ™‚

Views