Next-gen GPU's and APU's on the way

As a norm many companies are breaking NDA's left right and center to get extra facebook and twitter hits.

This weekend many companies announced the end of another wait is here, with next-gen GPU's and APU's on the way shortly.

http://realhardwarereviews.com/next-gen-gpus-way-soon/

keep the info coming! MSI I don't think really broke NDA, as they really on say new GPU (open ended)…seems to be more of a teaser for the cooler.

I heard the new Nvidia cards will actually be jumping to 9xx, vice 8xx...time will tell. I am just curious to see how maxwell is going to scale compared to the 750ti.

Msi was first to announce x99 they even released and retracted their posts on the cpus well before release. Then shortly after asus followed their lead.

Seeing more benchmark companies talking about 880 but it could all just be misleading rumors on their part

I am waiting for AMD next apu: Carrizo apu.

I would like to build a thin itx client. But only Intel has them.

Carrizo won't be this year, or it will be really odd if it does come out this year.

Any news on the next AMD GPUs? Are we talking Q3 '15? And then will it be Nvidia using GM110 for the 10XX series to compete with AMD???

IF you're talking about anything that will compete with what Nvidia just rolled out with the GTX 970 and 980, there won't be anything for 2014, no idea when in 2015…

I am using AM1 platform for a small home server .  Waiting to see what's next for this socket

@micul:

I am using AM1 platform for a small home server .  Waiting to see what's next for this socket

I loved my little am1 setup was tons of fun. I can't wait as well for new super low power usage components.

Views