**Closed**Week One:September weekly giveaway (The Essentials)

**RHR September weekly giveaway, What can you never live without in your favorite game(s)?

Just tell us what your list of must have items are in your favorite games and why, if you have a story behind it all the better.**
ie.
Dayz: Canteen, Rice, Cowboy Hat and an FNX45 with ammo.
Cowboy hat is a must for me many on the server I play on know me by that signature and the FNX45 is god as I finally killed the guy who killed me many times for no reason with a single chambered round in the FNX
MWO: Cbills,LRM's and an assault class mech
Cbills, gotta buy things you know, LRM's, I game on a standing desk with a treadmill sometimes sniper based weapons are hard to aim, Assault class is again due to the treadmill its nice to be able to take some hits while I catch my breath.

All people who reply with a answer to the question on here and or our Facebook group have a chance to win the first weeks random prize
Week one giveaway ends September 6th at 8pm Mountain time and winner is announced on the forum and Facebook.

RHR holds the ability to give an extra random prize to the highest voted, most creative or most shared answer.

1 chance to win per facebook and forum entry so enter on both sites to double your chances..
https://www.facebook.com/realhardwarereviews
Good Luck

PS. Don't forget to join the main giveaway link found here
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/7806966b4/

Hi new here.

I'm into League of Legends right now. So If I'm playing mage I always have Rabadon's Deathcap and Abyssal Scepter ouchy! And the other type of play, I also like is ADC I always buy Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer.

Thanks for the opportunity!

@southwind:

Hi new here.

I'm into League of Legends right now. So If I'm playing mage I always have Rabadon's Deathcap and Abyssal Scepter ouchy! And the other type of play, I also like is ADC I always buy Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Used to play League a lot but have not played in the longest time.

Best of luck to you 🙂

Sadly I don't play any of the games you guys play.

Halo PC…...a good rule to remember is this......don't let me have ANY heavies.....AT ALL.  No tanks, rocket launchers, fuel rod guns.  Many people will die.....including a few accidental team kills.  However I love the heavies.

UT2004:.....yes I still play it.  Again......heavies.  Got to love the Chaos Vortex Gun and he REDEEMER!!!!

Bulletstorm......assault Rifle

LFD2 Sniper Rifle because nothing is sweeter than a head shot.

hmmmm…I will go with an older game...Day of defeat source. Love the rocket launcher. Nothing is better then someone thinking they got the best sniper shot ever on you, only to be hit in the face with a rocket.

In Fallout 3 it was that little gun you could make with scorpion poison, toy car, rubber band etc. Stealth kills FTW! Despite having more silenced guns, New Vegas just wasn't as much fun for me because it didn't have that little toy gun.

@TheSunshyn:

In Fallout 3 it was that little gun you could make with scorpion poison, toy car, rubber band etc. Stealth kills FTW! Despite having more silenced guns, New Vegas just wasn't as much fun for me because it didn't have that little toy gun.

Yes the dart gun what a fine weapon 🙂

and Welcome all the new people,

Hey all,

First thanks for letting me join your forums here!

My favorite "item" in reality is having my wife around. From Minecraft to World of Warcraft and many others I have the best team mate at my side to help kick @$$! Sometimes it's cool to have someone to switch out with while tanking that boss ( she plays all classes, her favourite however is Blood Elf pally). Minecraft can be lonely, it's definitely improved when working as a team. Sometimes one of us mines and the other hunts. ( Sometimes I send her to the dungeon!) The possibilities are endless. While I do appreciate single player games, nothing is cooler than having someone to explore and fight a long side.

As far as actual in game items.

World of Warcraft, though I have many weapons and characters to chose from. I love having the soul stone. It's gotten me out of a lot of tough situations.

Somehow after leaving a dungeon I was killed, I spawned about twenty feet from an alliance base. I had about ten different escape attempts all being spotted by the level 80 gryphon master ( needles to say my attempts at running were as futile as running from the Borg). Finally I remembered my soulstone & glyph to speed it up in situations like this. Back to Orgrimmar. Some battles we cannot yet win, it's great to have that way out.

Hitman Absolution, garrote wire would be my favorite item. Nothing feels more exililerating than that chance to get caught. I throw a random object, getting everyone confused…. I sneak up and take a guard with me. All while his friends look at that mysterious book.

Arma III, I am really loving the editor. It's given me a whole new ability to enjoy games. I am able to build whole new missions and stories to go with my game. The scale and options seem endless.

Minecraft, my pick axe whether it's wood or diomond I actually love the mining part. Insert sarcasm: "I'm super excited for the idea of Mining Simulator 2015!" Most people show off their endless castles and big inventions. I am proud of my tunnels. It could just be I have found a new strategy of finding diomonds, or I've realised holy crap I've spent more time in this hole getting resources than building my home.

CS: Source/GO, had to bring in a classic! I like the P90 quite a bit. When I get frightened it kills for me 😛

These are just a few things that stand out. I have many favorite weapons and items. However my list of games is to broad to list everything.

Killing Floor is one of my favorite games.  I like playing on the International Gaming Community servers because they have heavily modded weapons, cool custom skins, and other cool items.
If I have dosh/money for these items, then I usually buy them at the trader.  Those items on the unholy grenade, Ion Painter, and speed boost.  I tend to buy these items regardless of which perk/class i'm playing.  A single blast from the ion painter can wipe out dozens of zeds, which comes in handy when my team gets overwhelmed by too many zeds.  The same can be said for the unholy grenade.  The speed boost is great to use to escape from sticky situations.  Sometimes it makes more sense to runaway and fight a few minutes later ;D

@calerid:

Hey all,

First thanks for letting me join your forums here!

My favorite "item" in reality is having my wife around. From Minecraft to World of Warcraft and many others I have the best team mate at my side to help kick @$$! Sometimes it's cool to have someone to switch out with while tanking that boss ( she plays all classes, her favourite however is Blood Elf pally). Minecraft can be lonely, it's definitely improved when working as a team. Sometimes one of us mines and the other hunts. ( Sometimes I send her to the dungeon!) The possibilities are endless. While I do appreciate single player games, nothing is cooler than having someone to explore and fight a long side.

As far as actual in game items.

World of Warcraft, though I have many weapons and characters to chose from. I love having the soul stone. It's gotten me out of a lot of tough situations.

Somehow after leaving a dungeon I was killed, I spawned about twenty feet from an alliance base. I had about ten different escape attempts all being spotted by the level 80 gryphon master ( needles to say my attempts at running were as futile as running from the Borg). Finally I remembered my soulstone & glyph to speed it up in situations like this. Back to Orgrimmar. Some battles we cannot yet win, it's great to have that way out.

Hitman Absolution, garrote wire would be my favorite item. Nothing feels more exililerating than that chance to get caught. I throw a random object, getting everyone confused…. I sneak up and take a guard with me. All while his friends look at that mysterious book.

Arma III, I am really loving the editor. It's given me a whole new ability to enjoy games. I am able to build whole new missions and stories to go with my game. The scale and options seem endless.

Minecraft, my pick axe whether it's wood or diomond I actually love the mining part. Insert sarcasm: "I'm super excited for the idea of Mining Simulator 2015!" Most people show off their endless castles and big inventions. I am proud of my tunnels. It could just be I have found a new strategy of finding diomonds, or I've realised holy crap I've spent more time in this hole getting resources than building my home.

CS: Source/GO, had to bring in a classic! I like the P90 quite a bit. When I get frightened it kills for me 😛

These are just a few things that stand out. I have many favorite weapons and items. However my list of games is to broad to list everything.

Welcome,

I fully agree with you, I prefer online and multiplayer games as well, my wife usually plays as DPS in all FPS's we play and in mmo's she usually sticks to being a DPS as well.

If you like Arma DayZ is not a bad way to kill time to.

Funny thing about minecraft is I tried it for the first time ever last night was not a bad game good way to waste time.

Again thanks for joining and welcome to the forum.

A next turn button. Gotta play civilization

Week one is closed winner will be announced in 24 hours and new giveaway for week 2 goes live tomorrow good luck all 😄

Please Join me in Congratulating Curtis Corse as he is the winner of a $20 steam wallet card from the 1st RHR Random Weekly Draw for September. Next weeks contest goes live shortly.

Enjoy and good luck everyone

Congrats…what game is on the must have list from steam?

@Bond007:

Rust I hear the penis model is top notch for an alpha haha jk

I would wait for steam sales 🙂

Late to the game but congrats to the winner 🙂

@Soullessone21:

@Bond007:

Rust I hear the penis model is top notch for an alpha haha jk

I would wait for steam sales 🙂

Hahaha.

Views