**Closed**Week Two:September weekly giveaway (The Rig)

Post your system on this giveaway thread or reply on Facebook with a photo of your computer, if you post on both sites its 2 chances to win this weeks giveaway.

But wait there is a 3rd way to get entered into this weeks draw and if you have already done the above mentioned ways that gives you a total of 3 check that 3 chances to win more awesome prizes.
What's the third way you ask? well on the forum invite your friends to join, if they mention they joined because of you that's a extra chance to win for both you and your friends as long as they join and post up a picture of their rig and put your name in that post.
What about Facebook? you might be asking yourself well I'll tell you what if you share the main giveaway on Facebook( https://www.facebook.com/realhardwarereviews ) you are instantly entered into week 2's random giveaway and if you have already done the other 3 options you have a total of 4 chances to win. Not to bad if I say so myself

Good Luck all from everyone at RHR, PNY and MSI

Week ones winner is Curtis Corse (Facebook) he wins a $20 steam wallet card, this came out of the pockets of the RHR staff so enjoy.

I guess I will be system number two!

Nice to see your rigs, here is mine

I have it set up now so as the temp goes up.. the Light gets brighter 🙂 lol  (the 2nd pic was before i did that)

Not much to look at, but it does what I need it to do, hoping to upgrade if money permits.

Some cable management and a can of air would be an improvement to clean the dust off the PSU

CPU: Intel I7 870
CPU Fan: Intel Stock
O/S Windows 7 Home Premium
GPU : Sparkle GT420 1GB / SXT2401024S3-NM
Motherboard: Gigabyte P55a-ud3
RAM: 2 x Crucial 4GB DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800) CL9 Dual Channel
    2 x Crucial 2GB DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800) CL9 Dual Channel
Monitor: 23' LED - NEC Flatron E2340V
PSU: OCZ 500SXS
HDD: 4 x Barracuda 1TB 7,200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ST310005N1A1AS-RK (RAID 1)
Chassis : Cooler Master Elite 430
Speakers: Computer Asssociates CA-4100 Subwoofer/4 sattelite speakers
Keyboard: ThermalTake Tt esports
Mouse: Zalman M300 Optical Gaming Mouse
Optical Drive : Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-212D
And a couple of no-name chassis fans with pretty blue lights

iPad mini 32gb black.

My PC is still in the "getting parts" development stage.

My Awesome Rig….....

Here is my rig…freaking cables are all a bit to short to properly route. And my case doesn't really make cable management easy.

Bond. Spend the 8 bucks and get an 8pin extension cable. Something like this:
http://www.ncix.com/detail/nzxt-premium-individually-sleeved-computer-fc-52316.htm

Wrap it up around the mobo, zip tie it to your top fan and then plug it in. That way its not anywhere near your GPU and wont interfere with feeding the GPU's heatsink 'fresh' air.  😉

/not an entry.  Good luck everyone!

dark2365 - Great looking setup there… just whats with the umm solvent cans beside the system 😛
BoldarBlood- Love the Inwin case and custom build, would solve to of seen the build log for it.
nfs3freak - Very nice rig, like how you spent the time to clean up your cables 🙂
BlackMamba - Nice DOTA rig and small but clean desk
khangdan1992 - Nice clean desk and cute dog you got there 😎
StaticFX - Great Idea with the lights but the cables all around it take away from the flare 😛
SpecialGUy - DEAR GOD OF SATA YOU HAVE SHAMED THEM!!!! that is insane man get a case that hides those cords that is just crazy I am "nearly" Speechless
Mena - Awesome website on your rig there, plus one but then minus one for being a ipad and not an android 😛
Trak - I HAVE TO SEE YOUR BUILD LOG!!!! that thing looks awesome.
Bond007 - What GaK said but lets one up it pm me your mailing I have a bunch 🙂 great looking rig though

Here is my simple small pc. Nothing special but suits me.

Nice SFF!  I like the hardmodded on/off switches.

How to you find CPU temps with solid front?  I ask as that issue was actually why I opted for the uglier 110 and 130s for my builds.

Case: Graphite Series 600T

CPU: AMD FX6300

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H80

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

PSU: Corsair GS700

SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 120GB

Corsair Force Series 3  60GB

HDD: Western Digital 1TB

Graphics: PowerColor AMD Radeon 7970

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3

Keyboard: Tt eSPORTS Knucker
Mouse: Logitech G700s
Gamepad: Razer Nostromo

Sorry, no current internal pics. For lack of space, it sits on a shelf without room to actually turn that monster of a case around.

@GaK_45:

Nice SFF!  I like the hardmodded on/off switches.

How to you find CPU temps with solid front?  I ask as that issue was actually why I opted for the uglier 110 and 130s for my builds.

I am running an i5 2400+7770 and play the occasional CS:GO game. I run MSI Afterburner to limit my FPS to 65 FPS. That way the PC runs quiet and pretty cool. Gaming during CS:GO I get under ~60C. It will sure run hotter in more demanding games.

I use the card reader quite often (booting linux distros from SD cards, turning off/on USB device) so I hardwired the power leads to the switches; one for the card reader and one for the USB port on it. It is pretty useful at times rather than ripping out the card or USB drive.

@Soullessone21:

Bond007 - What GaK said but lets one up it pm me your mailing I have a bunch 🙂 great looking rig though

Appreciate the offer…PM incoming. My rig is very....effective I guess. It suits my needs, without breaking the bank. Though an upgraded GPU and case are next on the list (hopefully get one of them come Christmas).

GL everyone in this week.

@TheSunshyn:

Case: Graphite Series 600T

CPU: AMD FX6300

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H80

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

PSU: Corsair GS700

SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 120GB

Corsair Force Series 3  60GB

HDD: Western Digital 1TB

Graphics: PowerColor AMD Radeon 7970

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3

Keyboard: Tt eSPORTS Knucker
Mouse: Logitech G700s
Gamepad: Razer Nostromo

Sorry, no current internal pics. For lack of space, it sits on a shelf without room to actually turn that monster of a case around.

Are those battle cruisers ?!?!

thats awesome just awesome

Views