What's on your PC shopping list?

I am curious to hear what everyone's waiting for/saving for/ watching for sales on/buying now etc. Doesn't matter if its a purchase your going to make today or in 6 months, but what's on your PC shopping list?

Top on my list is now a case to update from my 5.5 year old antec three hundred. It has served me very well and offers great cooling for the $. Looking for:
better cable management, a painted interior, mid tower, filtered, decent airflow, usb3.0.

For now I am leaning towards an arc midi r2…potentially for Christmas.

It's not a PC, but I'd like to snag either the LG or the Moto smart watch.

Also would like an Xbox one…namely for Master Chief Collection due out this November...

Jonsbo W2 nothing I want more in the computer world then a nice Jonsbo Case 😄

Can't wait to get one will do the first super water cooling setup I have done in years 😄

@Soullessone21:

Jonsbo W2 nothing I want more in the computer world then a nice Jonsbo Case 😄

Can't wait to get one will do the first super water cooling setup I have done in years 😄

From what I have heard all Jonsbo products are sold in NA under Rosewill and Cooltek (can't remember if that is the right spelling or not) in Europe.

That is a pretty awesome looking case. I like how they integrated the 5.25" slot to the back. Get it out of sight and out of mind for 99% of the time, but its there when you need it without having to have an external.

I'm waiting for black Friday to see if there's any to die for sales on 4670ks and 760s, other than that nothing really.

@supaflyx3:

I'm waiting for black Friday to see if there's any to die for sales on 4670ks and 760s, other than that nothing really.

last year black friday sales ended up being better than boxing week from what I saw. Time will tell.

Money is a little tight but I have this list.

Server build : asus H97I plus mitx, 8gb of ram, decent cpu ( not too much….an i3 or something like that would do ) and a small sized but good quality psu.  All this is going into a white node 304.

Gaming build : Asus Maximus VII Gene OR Asus Maximus VII Impact ( havent decided ), 4770K or 4790K cpu, already have 16gb vengeance ram in red, corsair H105, 256GB M.2 drive ( looking at plextor ) and video card but thats a last buy.  All this is going into a Node 804.

I'm still debating what I'll do… I want to revamp the main PC as a gaming PC but not sure what to do with the HTPC.. revamp or just get like a ps4 + roku ...

A large monitor (Dell Ultrasharp 27") or Seiki 39" TV.  Don't have more than $500.00 to spend and I'm awfully fussy that it will provide a great picture.
First I'll need a PC that can 'feed' one of these. Another $500.00 max. budget.

I am with you on the large monitor part, I currently run Three 22" screens and the wife has a 27" 1440P

It's hard to bring myself to game on my system these days.

@Bond007 go for a Phanteks Enthoo Pro instead 🙂

@bushwhacker don't go for the Seiki, it's 30Hz on 4K, I'd go for dual 27" 1440p monitors (should be $250 per on ebay) and a third one later on 😉

@Soullessone21 sell those 22" and grab three 1440p monitors 😉

1200Watt power supply
250$ for 70L of LN2

@micul:

1200Watt power supply
250$ for 70L of LN2

Sounds like someone is going to have some fun.

Finally got a 27" 1440P now its time to hunt down some itx rigs 🙂

Views