Arinoth reviews his first title with Realhardwarereviews.com and sadly it seems the game was a flop, Can hype kill a game? We sure think so.

Without further "delay " Watch_Dogs

Watch_Dogs seems like it is a game trying to be several games at once. It’s trying to be a futuristic game with hacking but falls short in many ways.
http://realhardwarereviews.com/watch_dogs/

Nice job Sam! You need to change that 770 gtx  😛 mooore power!

Good review.  I tried this game on a friends pc and wasn't impressed either.

Side note though…....spelling error on third page of review.  "Game paly".

@Mena:

Good review.  I tried this game on a friends pc and wasn't impressed either.

Side note though…....spelling error on third page of review.  "Game paly".

Thanks fixed it

What was quite odd was, wasn't this game originally built as a racing engine then changed into what we got with Watch_Dogs? Then why do my cars drive like they are boats with wheels on land…

@Arinoth:

What was quite odd was, wasn't this game originally built as a racing engine then changed into what we got with Watch_Dogs? Then why do my cars drive like they are boats with wheels on land…

With a Xbox controller they drive fine but a mouse and keyboard they drive like crap.

@Soullessone21:

@Arinoth:

With a Xbox controller they drive fine but a mouse and keyboard they drive like crap.

For a computer game, a controller should an option, not necessity. If it was a necessity then it should be console only.

I expected more from this game but still not bad for some weekend time spend

Nice review, but this game need some improvements, its like a GTA game.

@yzfraven:

Nice review, but this game need some improvements, its like a GTA game.

It's a poor GTA clone is what it comes down to if you remove the hacking.

Views