Week Four:September Weekly Giveaway (Art is fun)

I would like to start week four off by thanking all the new fans on both the Forum and Facebook, You guys and gals all rock!

Now what do I mean by "Art is Fun" Well I mean lets do something different, for this giveaway you have to post here or on Facebook with custom made art or cool photos that you would want to see as a background or logo for Realhardwarereviews.com

This could be anything from making the logo completely redone to be how you think it should be or a cool hardware or gaming screen shot that you think would be perfect for our Homepage or Facebook page.

But what do I win if I enter?
This week we are rocking MEGA PRIZES!!!!
First Place: GT 740 1GB (Thats right we have a second one)
Second Place: One of the following games picked by our Review staff and mods.
-Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition - Soullessone21's Top pic
-Kerbal space program - Superfly
-Endless space - Shiver
-Fable Anniversary edition - Arinoth
-Saints Row 4 - GaK_45

The left over games will be included in the October Giveaways.

This Contest will be voted on by the staff and by members of both the Forum and Facebook group the winners will be posted as the new backgrounds on Facebook, RHR homepage and the Forum Background. It's live right now and goes till The first of October.

Good Luck everyone
RHR Staff

just messing around with the logo 🙂 will probably do another one

@StaticFX:

That looks great Good luck with the giveaway 🙂

Like I said on Facebook any art will do, make a sticky note RHR logo, print the logo put it in the background of cool pix or just send us awesome photos of hardware or anything(nothing R rated)

anything like this

The sexy PNY 780 Ti Custom

c'mon people! SOMEONE needs to post something! (Although… if you dont, then i think i know the winner! lol) no really. post away!

I am not very artsy, but with these limited entries I will have to get something in here…my parents could likely use that 740 to upgrade from integrated. I will update this post with a pic soon.
EDIT: Here we go. A picture of my new fans that I conveniently played with to get RHR out of. Is there a better way to attach photos? I had to scale it down to get under the attachment limit, and I don't really want to post this online to have a hyperlink to it (atleast it is more visible after clicking to enlarge). I am actually pleasantly happy with this:

@StaticFX:

This looks really good I love it

Happy to see more people entering, come on keep them coming 🙂

Come on people. I don't get why more people aren't getting in on this. Let see some cool designs or hardware photos. I tried to do a bit of a mash up of the two ideas with my entry.

@Bond007:

Come on people. I don't get why more people aren't getting in on this. Let see some cool designs or hardware photos. I tried to do a bit of a mash up of the two ideas with my entry.

fully agree one more day to go, chance to win could not be higher!!!

Real Hardware Reviews killing u old computer xDDD

Real Hardware Reviews killing u old cumputer  xDDD

All these are awesome.

Voting will start this weekend 🙂

I will set that up shortly.

wait.. did I miss the voting? 🙂

Not yet just working on best format
Will keep you posted

Will you do another "Art is Fun"? I would really like to submit my custom art for this website and Facebook. I got some ideas I would like to show.

I hope so - it was fun to see what others did.

Hey, dont forget to vote on the current one http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/rhr-giveaways/rhr-giveaway-fun-with-art-contest-continued/

Views