****CLOSED****RHR Giveaway Fun with Art Contest continued

So we had only a few entries for the "Art is Fun" Giveaway but those few were all awesome in their own ways.

So please vote for one of each of the following

Entry: One

Entry: Two

Entry: Three

Entry: Four

Entry: Five

Everyone who is a forum member gets one vote, When you vote you are entered to win a $20 steam card.

First place gets the PNY GT 740 Second place gets one of the games listed in the Fun with Art Giveaway.

Good luck everyone.

ONE๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ::)

(if we cant vote for ourselves, then TWO)

I will return the favour.

Twoโ€ฆif we can't vote for ourselves, then one.

too strong 3ย  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it simple, I vote for #1ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don't forget to vote like I forgot to put a end date. Contest ends Halloween ๐Ÿ™‚

If the contest is for art I'd say the hanging dead monitor is pretty sweet so my vote goes to Number 4!!

Should probably remove usernames to avoid bias tho ๐Ÿ˜›

I should of entered ๐Ÿ˜›

Image 2

Image 3

lol sweet! (Is that the Vodka bottle back there) and is that plexi?

@StaticFX:

lol sweet! (Is that the Vodka bottle back there) and is that plexi?

YES and YES!!! the bottle is my Reservoir for my new build and the Plexi is the side window.

If it turns out we will have lots of those side windows for sale with easy install kits ๐Ÿ™‚

I missed the submission date but decided to draw up something regardless.

Cheers!

@eyetrance:

I missed the submission date but decided to draw up something regardless.

Cheers!

Dude these are awesome. you got some real talent there:)

I will pm you in the coming weeks would love to see some more of your work

Don't miss out on your chance to win a steam card people.

Don't forget to vote ๐Ÿ™‚

#3 โ€ฆ....i dont know why ???

Half of the voters here are also the participants. I think that it's obvious that any participant will vote for himself. So I refrain from voting this time. Admins, also, please check for the fairness of the competition with the multiple registrations.

@dark2365:

1. i Like watchdogs hat 5

Someone noticed thatโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks.

@FALCO:

Half of the voters here are also the participants. I think that it's obvious that any participant will vote for himself. So I refrain from voting this time. Admins, also, please check for the fairness of the competition with the multiple registrations.

@dark2365:

1. i Like watchdogs hat 5

Someone noticed thatโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks.

Yep, which is why i voted for #2 if not allowed to vote for selfโ€ฆ
I also noticed the Watchdogs hat ๐Ÿ™‚ nice touch

Always makes me wonder when new registrations show up to vote... and only vote. Entered another contest that allowed this - probably 100+ "votes" from new members that NEVER posted anywhere else. Well, you could see who was going to win well before it was over... frustrating. Just like the FB "whoever gets the most likes wins" - HATE those.

Views