If your like me you buy tons of gear.

So time for a thread for people to show off their new toys.

Killed one of our routers and my wireless dongle, well the dongle we just don't like it was not killed.

So I thought, "time to try something new" so thats what I did.

Got a Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I already really liking it. Freed up a USB, was simple to install and my ping and up and download seem way higher and cleaner.

heres it in the rig now

I bought a car battery…and some boots...yaaaaayyyy....

I seriously need to scratch the PC build itch soon.

$50 league of legends point.. for my son
some sort of alex and ani bracelet for the wife…
...I bought a lotto ticket for myself. I lost

lol the last thing i bought for myself was some sleeving.
I need more now.

10,400mah battery back up, e-cigarette and some knives.

New USB WiFi Adaptor.
New Logitech G430 Mouse

-Shiver

Just picked up 2 sets of 100 bulb led Christmas lights for use on our tree this year (34' each). I have been using a prelight artificial tree for the last few years, but its time to get a real tree with the kids growing up.

Think that is enough for a typical 7.5-8.5' tree?

A 2 pack of purple LED Corsair AF120. Gonna be part of a review I need to get off my lazy ass and start  😛

@LPfan4ever:

A 2 pack of purple LED Corsair AF120. Gonna be part of a review I need to get off my lazy ass and start  😛

Bought the same fans the purple looks awesome in the wife's pink case.

Waiting waiting on a review 😛

Xperia Z3 for the wife now we just need the ps4

ASRock Q1900-ITX, apex DM-387 case, spare SSD, and a stick of kingston value RAM, my new HTPC.

@Adzsask:

ASRock Q1900-ITX, apex DM-387 case, spare SSD, and a stick of kingston value RAM, my new HTPC.

If you don't mind me asking how much was the j1900 I have a buddy who sells asrock and her pricing is damn good the q2900 is like $85

was $86.40 for the motherboard.

Finally upgraded to 1440p soo damn nice 🙂

@Soullessone21:

Finally upgraded to 1440p soo damn nice 🙂

Time to get two more 😉

$150 later and I get to some shenanigans around here. I think its a 90cc pit bike but  I need to confirm motor size tomorrow. Going to be some fun.

@enaberif:

$150 later and I get to some shenanigans around here. I think its a 90cc pit bike but  I need to confirm motor size tomorrow. Going to be some fun.

Awesome have fun 😄

@Soullessone21:

Awesome have fun 😄

Come on over.. We'll rip it up and down the alley LOL.

IM SO JEALOUS. I had a 50cc bored out to 70 pitbike and I have never had so much fun in my life. I rode it too hard and blew the transmission and broke the motor mounts. 😞 I need to find another 50cc pitbike

@supaflyx3:

IM SO JEALOUS. I had a 50cc bored out to 70 pitbike and I have never had so much fun in my life. I rode it too hard and blew the transmission and broke the motor mounts. 😞 I need to find another 50cc pitbike

LOL its amazing how torquey the stupid little things are. I dropped it into first and twisted the throttle and almost looped it.

@enaberif:

LOL its amazing how torquey the stupid little things are. I dropped it into first and twisted the throttle and almost looped it.

I had mine in 3rd going over rocks and gravel, about 50km/h and dropped it down to 2nd to try and slow down without braking and eating shit, tore up the tranny and almost sent me over the handlebars haha, oh well it was only $120!

Views