Sick of the pop sound on s and p so new pop filter

In the box

Installed

Dragon stealing the show

Got some Xiaomi Hybrid IEMs. For $30 they're pretty nice, I think I'm gonna have to grab a few more for the future.

@LPfan4ever:

Got some Xiaomi Hybrid IEMs. For $30 they're pretty nice, I think I'm gonna have to grab a few more for the future.

Photos or it didn't happen 😛

Two things:
1. An oscilloscope that promptly received firmware to turn it into the next model up.

2. A car!
I have not run the VIN yet but IMO it looks like a 1974 Newport. What I wanted specifically is under the hood, a rotating 400ci MOPAR big-block to be rebuilt for my 91 Dodge W150.

@Oelmuvun:

12 boot for scale.

Mustang wont slide so much now?

Since my boots came out ~$100 less than expected, I bought a set of AKG C50BT (re-branded Y50BT for Costco). I'm not super comfortable with on-the-ear stuff but it seemed to fit pretty alright from the demo. As much as I am not a huge fan of Bluetooth, I'm just soooo sick of buying IEMs that sound and feel nowhere near as good an my gen 1 Meelec A151.

Not a buy, but just got this little guy.

@supaflyx3:

Not a buy, but just got this little guy.

Holy chubby face. Unless the pic is deceiving me.

And for my buy:

Great birthday gifts from the family 🙂

Here's some of my latest buys over the weekend, not pictured is the canon T5 that I used to take the picture haha. Much more coming in the mail, stay tuned 🙂

Nicely done Supa I like your setup other then all the new toys very clean.

The t5 is a lot of fun to use

So you bought the tail light for a car? Are you going to put it on your Acura?

You and I both know that is not happening  😛

(And the RS doesn't come in red)

@LPfan4ever:

(And the RS doesn't come in red)

It comes in electric orange, makes me puke! Hydrogen blue (from the F150 Raptor) or Cobalt blue (from the Corolla XRS) or Grabber blue (from the Mustang GT500) are my fav colors.

Ok so I ordered some stuff : sunglasses from ebay, as I am a bit photophobic after some eye infections and a NZXT G10 gpu bracket and Kraken X31 from RFD, to cool my furnace a bit, the 290X. And 25 Gillette Platinum double sided blades for shaving, yeah I am a bit old school at that chapter, actually the issue is I don't shave every week and modern razors like those triple or quad small blades can't harvest the wild weeds that are growing in the field in more than a week.

Views