SILICON POWER A55 M.2 1TB Review

Thanks to its M.2 2280 form-factor the A55 series also appears to be tailor made for NUC’s, older laptops, and similar small form-factor devices.
Read now

Accelero III VS Kraken G12

Epic GPU Deal - Repairing and Upgrading Asus Strix Cards
Watch now

Arctic Z1 Gen 3 Review

The Z1 was a simple install and setup and works very nicely, the hub is simple but sleek and in all reality, Arctic did a great job.
Watch now

TRIBIT FLYBUDS Review

DURABILITY MEETS USABILITY
Read now

SILICON POWER BLAST PLUG BP82 Review

In either case we consider the Blast Plug BP82s to be a great addition to Silicon Powers current wireless earbud lineup.
Read now
News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
micul

Country Cup 2014

2014 Country Cup held by hwbot.org .Link here : http://hwbot.org/news/11481hwbotannouncesthehwbotcountrycup2014%E2%80%93fromnovember1untildecember20/

Micul can you outline rules and what help you need and when?

I own every piece of hardware requested for this year :)

If you want to run with it we are all happy to help.

I am in extreme league . Just bought some hardware and i have to fill up my LN2 tanks . Unfortunately i will spend around 200$ for LN2 , and that will cut in my budget .On stage 3 only Enthusiast league , Rookie League and Novice League can submit . Stage 4 is affordable to for SandyBridge and IvyBridge, because the cpu is limited to 5000.3 MHz .The rules are in my link above .

Regards

Go CANADA

@Bond007:

I see all of the different requirements for each stage, but I am not seeing anything on extreme/enthusiast/ rookie/etc.

Stage 3 is limited to Enthusiast, Novice and Rookie.That means no sub zero submission . Every other stage has no restriction .Here is another link witch explains different types of overclockers on HWBOT : http://hwbot.org/leagueRead everything in all stages .

@Soullessone21:

I myself am in the Enthusiast league.

Just made Realhardwarereveiws its own team, I will solo it to the top :) anyone who wants to join is welcome

John

Good luck! I wish I had the kit to run all the challenges. You will need to find some people to help you out though I think as some of the challenges need multiple entriesnevermind. I just read it and I guess you could do it all yourself. Hopefully you will get some help though. Enjoy!