Micul can you outline rules and what help you need and when?

I own every piece of hardware requested for this year 🙂

If you want to run with it we are all happy to help.

I am in extreme league . Just bought some hardware and i have to fill up my LN2 tanks . Unfortunately i will spend around 200$ for LN2 , and that will cut in my budget .
On stage 3 only Enthusiast league , Rookie League and Novice League can submit  .  Stage 4 is affordable to for SandyBridge and IvyBridge, because the cpu is limited to 5000.3 MHz  . 
The rules are in my link above .

Regards

Go CANADA

I see all of the different requirements for each stage, but I am not seeing anything on extreme/enthusiast/ rookie/etc.

@Bond007:

I see all of the different requirements for each stage, but I am not seeing anything on extreme/enthusiast/ rookie/etc.

Stage 3 is limited to  Enthusiast, Novice and Rookie.
That means no sub zero submission  .  Every other stage has no restriction . 
Here is another link witch explains different types of overclockers on HWBOT  :  http://hwbot.org/league
Read everything in all stages .

I myself am in the Enthusiast league.

Just made Realhardwarereveiws its own team, I will solo it to the top 🙂 anyone who wants to join is welcome

John

@Soullessone21:

I myself am in the Enthusiast league.

Just made Realhardwarereveiws its own team, I will solo it to the top 🙂 anyone who wants to join is welcome

John

Good luck! I wish I had the kit to run all the challenges. You will need to find some people to help you out though I think as some of the challenges need multiple entries…nevermind. I just read it and I guess you could do it all yourself. Hopefully you will get some help though. Enjoy!

Views