Haven't built a new PC recently but this one was from last year's AMD Test Drive which I participated in..
- AMD 6800K APU
- Gigabyte GA-F2A86X-UP4 Motherboard
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 mid-tower case
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply
- AMD Performance Series Radeon Memory 2 x 4GB DDR3-1866 dual channel memory kit
- Kingston V300 60GB SSD
- LG 24X DVD Burner
- OEM AMD Heatpipe CPU Cooler
- Windows 8 64bit install disc
Here's a pic of all items AMD sent me.
Getting ready to install components.
Motherboard and APU installed.
PSU, SSD CPU Cooler installed. Went with a Thermaltake Frio OCK instead of the stock cooler.
Started organizing the wiring.
Not sure what the issue was but I had very little luck overclocking at all. I think the issue may have been that the motherboard may have not fully supported the 6800K Richland APU. My first motherboard died almost immediately and a replacement board was only slightly better. It runs OK at stock settings but overclocking is a no go.