[Build Log] The Yellow Minotaur (C70 - Water cooled - Painted)

@Soullessone21:

Awesome rig. You did some damn good work.

Thanks!! 🙂

BIOSTAR hasn't replied to me till now, guess that's one brand I will never buy again

oh, one suggestion for the site is make automatically re-size pictures to fit your screen

Nicely done! Let us know how the Biostar situation unfolds….I haven't heard about their RMAs before.

@Bond007:

Nicely done! Let us know how the Biostar situation unfolds….I haven't heard about their RMAs before.

Thanks!

Will do, I don't have my hopes up though, it's been two weeks with no response, I'll submit another RMA request again tomorrow and see what happens.

Any luck with the rma yet

Ps still love the look of the rig

@Soullessone21:

Any luck with the rma yet

Ps still love the look of the rig

Nope, nothing yet. It's the weekend, but if they don't respond to my second RMA request by Tuesday, there's going to be some yelling over the phone with forums flooding  ::)

Thanks! Looking forward for yours though you should TAKE SOME PICTURES WITH YOUR OWN DSLR  ;D

I didn't know Transformers were using PC's instead of cars now! LOL

@RapidQuick:

I didn't know Transformers were using PC's instead of cars now! LOL

You've seen nothing 🙂 My current one is with acrylic tubes and custom back plates

@TheDarkLord:

You've seen nothing 🙂 My current one is with acrylic tubes and custom back plates

hows your new build coming along, come on don't be greedy and share the current build log 🙂

@Soullessone21:

hows your new build coming along, come on don't be greedy and share the current build log 🙂

lol I haven't had a chance to take proper pics so you'll only see final pics (maybe :P)

Fine, I'll post pics of a build that I literally had two days to start and finish as my friend said he wants to play on the weekend (and that was Tuesday …), I probably should've posted this to win Metal Gear lol

Pics are not the greatest as by the time I finished the build, sun was setting down :s

Views